2510 Graft FUE w/ Dr. Nadimi (8/25/2022)

AStark

42 minutes ago, Chetman2112 said:

Looks great buddy, and you still have lots of growth coming. Nadimi is a brilliant! 

Thanks bud. Crazy we’re already here when it seems like yesterday I was posting pre op photos and you were only scheduled with a few months prior to your op. 

What’s even crazier is how quickly improvements came in the past 30 days. I’m seeing a ton more tiny blondish hairs and stubble like hairs popping through along the hair line and just behind it. Should provide increased density but truthfully, my density looks really freaking good even at this stage of the game. I was not really expecting this at this point. I figured density might be my only concern but it’s not looking like it will be. 

I have zero doubts your results will be a home run. All the post op work looked so clean per usual and your starting point was much better then mine. Looking forward to seeing your updates. No way you won’t be over the moon at the end of this whole thing! 

Edited by AStark
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Chetman2112 said:

If you decide that a HT is right for you then Nadimi is a great choice, I’m out 1.5 months from my surgery with her and couldn’t be happier. I’ll post an update on my own thread. 

Do you have a link to your thread?  Would love to see yours as well... still learning how to navigate the site. 

1 hour ago, Hangman said:

Do you have a link to your thread?  Would love to see yours as well... still learning how to navigate the site. 

Just search Nadimi and you can review all post related to her cases, you will see mine from Nov of 2022. 

• Like 1

On 1/1/2023 at 9:50 PM, AStark said:

4 Month + 1 Week 

I have to be honest, I’m extremely happy with the results at this point. if it stopped here today I’d say it’s a solid cosmetic improvement but of course, I’m hoping for more growth being only just past the 4 month mark. It’s still early days and I can def see more hairs, along the hair line especially, popping through or shorter than the rest. 

2FBD5DDB-0E7C-4A54-B0B9-85D90841ECF4.thumb.jpeg.f00d559f720884073ad404a15ed87f8c.jpeg

I wish I had more pre transplant photos of this over head shot bc the crown looks a bit thin in this photo but it looks way better then it did pre op and that’s pretty well all from the oral Fin & Min I’d have to guess as I only has 160 grafts placed in that area. 

19605099-C758-4875-80B0-42EAB5DACEDF.thumb.jpeg.bb8fde6c9db41d32fe38dfe586639225.jpeg

The facial framing and ease of styling has been the most noticeable improvement  the density seems solid too. For the first time in 3-4 years I don’t have to use hair fibers. For those who know, this is a huge relief. 

The ONLY complaint I would have (and this is nothing to do with Dr  Nadimi) would be that I would like the hairline a tad lower but that was my choice.  I can wanted to see how things went before I committed more grafts to the process. I may or may not do this again but if I would, I’d drop it just slightly.

I’m sure theres always that desire for perfection BUT….If I never got the hair line lowered and what I have improved even slightly from here, I’d be 100% happy with my choice. 

It’s honestly better than I expected it would be after 6-8 months at this point. I’m interested to see how it could improve from here. 

I’ll post back at month 6. 

wow this is looking phenomenal for the 4th month mark. must have took so much patience to get to this point but looks great man.

18 hours ago, Marv1992 said:

wow this is looking phenomenal for the 4th month mark. must have took so much patience to get to this point but looks great man.

Thank you. I’m def happy with my results thus far. It’s exceeded my expectations up to this point.  The first 3 months were the longest as not much happens that’s very noticeable.  Things def took off around the 3.5 month mark. 

• Like 1

I’m counting down the days, I’ll be at 2 months in a week, no visible redness, no shock loss, and maintained some of the transplanted hairs so it’s been very easy for me, but yea can’t wait for the real growth to start, but I’m patient. 

2 hours ago, nl502c said:

Results are looking great! The donor area post-op looked really good too. Do you know what size punch Dr. Nadimi used for your procedure?

I honestly don’t know but the donor looked untouched literally days after. I was kind of shocked. The whole recovery was pretty simple. I haven’t seen a case yet from Nadimi or Konior that exhibited a poor donor post op. 

• 2 weeks later...

5 MONTH UPDATE: 

I said I’d post back at 6 months but what the hell…..5 Months would technically be on the 26th but close enough to say 5 months I think. 

I don’t even think I need to continue posting.  I would have been happy if this were my 12 month update let alone 5. The crown improved way more then I would have ever thought without a second op as well  

I am Taking 1mg Fin and 2.5 Oral min daily for past 4-5 months. I have no doubt this has boosted the results. I have been taking biotin and different vitamins along with Collagen daily as well, can’t speak to their effectiveness on my hair but I am taking them nonetheless. If it ain’t broke 🤷‍♂️ 

Below are a few photos under same lighting in same room taken 6 months pre op (which I had sent to Dr  Konior and Dr. Nadimi) and now 5 months post op. 

Left side: Pre Op and Right side: Today. 9B6E3B69-4FA9-4F52-A404-BDFA1F65BBE9.thumb.jpeg.f2187693ebd255cee3fcbeaef0b9d8c7.jpeg

I have a tad bit of styling paste in the last two post op photos, No hair fibers. 

Top photo is with wet hair, which I find the density super impressive given my pre hair situation looked atrocious wet pre op. 

What’s most crazy is without photos I can’t hardly remember what I looked like before now. Even my wife was a shocked looking at the before and after photos and she’s been here the whole time. I was pretty far gone. I feel like I’ve gotten 10 years back on my hair situation. I literally couldn’t be happier at this point. 

I can see more colorless and thinner hairs growing in the hairline and slightly behind but the density of what’s there now makes it hard to see or notice at all. 

Does anyone think I’ll continue to see improvement and if so, if what ways? I am struggling to see how it gets better from Here aside from maybe density but idk how much of a visual difference it would make now. It looks full to me as it is.

Thanks to this site and everyone who’s taken the time prior to share their experiences. I don’t think I would have taken this leap without it. 

I’ll post again if I see visual differences but otherwise, this may be it for me. I consider this a success for now. 

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, Chetman2112 said:

I have to ask, what have your friends and family said to you? 

Everyone has been super supportive since the beginning and I’ve even had a few of my balding friends schedule their ops who I’ve been sharing regular updates with. I guess I was the guinea pig 😂

My wife and I were looking at these before and afters earlier and she even mentioned how she’s hardly noticed the changes but looking back, she’s blown away at the results she sees now.

I actually think other people don’t think about it. We only think they do lol but those who I do talk to about it have been nothing but complimentary and supportive. 

• Like 1

I just showed your update to my wife, she said the same thing, I said,”Wow looks fantastic!” Congratulations again buddy! 

I’m actually starting to look for a new hairstyle because I’ve been sporting the buzz cut look for the last few years to hide my hairloss, and based on your and @lindros88results I believe I’ll be ready in a month and a half, I am already seeing hairs popping out of my hairline. So thankful for this forum and for Dr. Nadimi. 

• Like 1

On 1/21/2023 at 6:58 PM, AStark said:

5 MONTH UPDATE: 

I said I’d post back at 6 months but what the hell…..5 Months would technically be on the 26th but close enough to say 5 months I think. 

I don’t even think I need to continue posting.  I would have been happy if this were my 12 month update let alone 5. The crown improved way more then I would have ever thought without a second op as well  

I am Taking 1mg Fin and 2.5 Oral min daily for past 4-5 months. I have no doubt this has boosted the results. I have been taking biotin and different vitamins along with Collagen daily as well, can’t speak to their effectiveness on my hair but I am taking them nonetheless. If it ain’t broke 🤷‍♂️ 

Below are a few photos under same lighting in same room taken 6 months pre op (which I had sent to Dr  Konior and Dr. Nadimi) and now 5 months post op. 

Left side: Pre Op and Right side: Today. 9B6E3B69-4FA9-4F52-A404-BDFA1F65BBE9.thumb.jpeg.f2187693ebd255cee3fcbeaef0b9d8c7.jpeg

I have a tad bit of styling paste in the last two post op photos, No hair fibers. 

Top photo is with wet hair, which I find the density super impressive given my pre hair situation looked atrocious wet pre op. 

What’s most crazy is without photos I can’t hardly remember what I looked like before now. Even my wife was a shocked looking at the before and after photos and she’s been here the whole time. I was pretty far gone. I feel like I’ve gotten 10 years back on my hair situation. I literally couldn’t be happier at this point. 

I can see more colorless and thinner hairs growing in the hairline and slightly behind but the density of what’s there now makes it hard to see or notice at all. 

Does anyone think I’ll continue to see improvement and if so, if what ways? I am struggling to see how it gets better from Here aside from maybe density but idk how much of a visual difference it would make now. It looks full to me as it is.

Thanks to this site and everyone who’s taken the time prior to share their experiences. I don’t think I would have taken this leap without it. 

I’ll post again if I see visual differences but otherwise, this may be it for me. I consider this a success for now. 

wow man, these results are just insane. This is one of the most thorough threads i've seen anywhere regarding a Dr Nadimi hair transplant result and journey. Really appreciate you including such clear before/after pics from the exact same position and lighting. I'm sure this thread will provide anyone considering a hair transplant from Dr. Nadimi the assurance that they will receive top notch results, including myself. Congrats and thanks again.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Marv1992 said:

wow man, these results are just insane. This is one of the most thorough threads i've seen anywhere regarding a Dr Nadimi hair transplant result and journey. Really appreciate you including such clear before/after pics from the exact same position and lighting. I'm sure this thread will provide anyone considering a hair transplant from Dr. Nadimi the assurance that they will receive top notch results, including myself. Congrats and thanks again.

Thank you 🙏 

While it’s only been just days shy of 5 months since the HT, it feels like it’s been a few years with all the research I’ve done lol

This forum helped me so I’m trying to give it back and as you said, there weren’t a ton of detailed threads on Dr. Nadimi so I wanted to be sure to provide that for people here. 

thanks again 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, aNewHairHope said:

Yes dude! It’s going to get better over the next few months, enjoy!

I figured I was just an early grower and maybe hit at 5 what some hit at 10-12. Will be interesting to see what noticeable changes I see from here but of course any improvements are welcomed 😂 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2023 at 6:58 PM, AStark said:

Thanks for sharing and its looking fantastic.  Just wanted to chime in and say I hope you do still provide updates.  It's going to continue to get better, and for those of us on the fence (and leaning Dr Nadimi) your story would be extremely helpful in making a decision.

Thanks again... hope to see another update in a few weeks!

15 hours ago, Hangman said:

Thanks for sharing and its looking fantastic.  Just wanted to chime in and say I hope you do still provide updates.  It's going to continue to get better, and for those of us on the fence (and leaning Dr Nadimi) your story would be extremely helpful in making a decision.

Thanks again... hope to see another update in a few weeks!

You bet! I’ll keep updates coming. I’m headed into 6 months and I guess I just assumed I was an early grower and saw in 5 months what others saw in a bit longer time period. It’s hard to imagine there will be much more of a visual improvement from the outside looking in but I will certainly check back in to provide that for those researching. 

I’ll post back at the 6 month mark which is just over 3 weeks away. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2023 at 2:14 PM, Gasper20 said:

Great results. How's the donor area looking?

Donor looks untouched. It has since basically the 2nd week of all this. No issues with any shock loss and certainly no over harvesting there. 

at this stage it would be impossible to tell I’ve had the procedure. 

• Like 1