Ahead Ink SMP Results

Hi All,

I hope everyone has been having a great summer! Here are some recent results of various client types from the past few months. Thanks for looking!image.thumb.jpeg.c53f80977cd24be41f34a1bdf8639d3e.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.e6f9b95321d289d1d8ce6136a627ac77.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.c996b1dc83bbe24100a4bc55f1093e69.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.3df128735378462800f830255969f6b1.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.3a529df570c47c054f9ee2668f279f82.jpeg

fahadleftblur.jpg

• Like 2

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

More great results. The second one from the top with the shaved eyebrow, on the top front it looks a little dull with a filmy-like appearance. Was that some combination of too much topical moisturizer or extra skin that will shed shortly?

2 hours ago, ciaus said:

More great results. The second one from the top with the shaved eyebrow, on the top front it looks a little dull with a filmy-like appearance. Was that some combination of too much topical moisturizer or extra skin that will shed shortly?

Thanks! I’m not really sure where you mean specifically. It could be from the topical vasoconstrictor I use as this client is pictured immediately post procedure. 

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

4 hours ago, hairthere said:
6 hours ago, ciaus said:

Thanks! I’m not really sure where you mean specifically. It could be from the topical vasoconstrictor I use as this client is pictured immediately post procedure. 

Somehow your reply got imbedded in my reply, almost missed it. The part below the line here, usually its harder to tell where their receded hairlines end and your work begins. Interesting about the effect of the vasoconstrictor. And looking at it some more, I think the contrast with the longer length and density of the surrounding hair further back is also drawing my attention. I think because of how much existing hair he's still got behind that bare frontal area you covered with smp, he's going to have to be extra diligent about keeping it buzzed close for optimal blending.

image.png.872a8ae97dd3215f80dd06b70d752238.png

On 8/29/2022 at 10:12 PM, ciaus said:

Somehow your reply got imbedded in my reply, almost missed it. The part below the line here, usually its harder to tell where their receded hairlines end and your work begins. Interesting about the effect of the vasoconstrictor. And looking at it some more, I think the contrast with the longer length and density of the surrounding hair further back is also drawing my attention. I think because of how much existing hair he's still got behind that bare frontal area you covered with smp, he's going to have to be extra diligent about keeping it buzzed close for optimal blending.

image.png.872a8ae97dd3215f80dd06b70d752238.png

Astute observation! Yes this is a young client (19 years old) and his existing hairline was still quite strong. I did advise him that he would need to be diligent in shaving otherwise the blend would not work as well. Thanks again!

Edited by hairthere
  • Like 1