Reasonable amount of time to wait for clinics to reply?

CurlymixedUK

After years of researching and saving, I’m finally in a position to get my first hair transplant. 

Unfortunately, due to the fact that I’m mixed and have curly hair, the pool of doctors that I have to pick from is extremely small, but I’m determined to go with one of the best!

I’m in the process of trying to get a graft estimate / consultation from one specific recommended clinic but this is proving to be difficult. They initially replied to me 2 weeks ago when I sent my photos, informing me that the best option would be to pay for a video consultation so that I can get a graft estimate and discuss my case with the doctor - of course I agreed and asked if they can send me an available date - I haven’t heard anything since.

I have sent a follow up email in a timely manner (after 4 working days) but they still won’t respond. I’m not really sure what to do at this point, I understand clinics are busy but is it normal to wait 8+ days for a response to a simple enquiry? I am feeling a bit stuck.

Edited by CurlymixedUK

Greetings of the day @CurlymixedUK,

I understand the fact that you want to go for a transplantation but at the same time don't push yourself to rush as it is a cosmetic procedure and requires years of research. 
If you want a one-to-one consultation with our doctors then send me a personalized text and I will be happy to arrange a session, answering all your questions like graft estimation, waiting time, and a healthy discussion of your case with the doctor. 

Regards,
Eugenix Hair Science. 

• Administrators

Many clinics have gotten very busy, as the pandemic is no virtually over. If the doctor is recommended here, let me know and I’ll reach out on your behalf.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 hour ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Many clinics have gotten very busy, as the pandemic is no virtually over. If the doctor is recommended here, let me know and I’ll reach out on your behalf.

Thanks for offering to help Melvin - I have sent you a PM.