Looking for recommendations for a Dr in India

From viewing the forum recommendations for a Dr in India for a caucasian hair transplant and speaking to each clinic i am heavily leaning Dr. Kapil Dua, i do have some slight concerns about the lack of patient posted reviews in the sub compared to Medispa & Eugenix. My main question is does anyone have experience with Dr. Dua i assume so as he is forum recommended and if not is there any other non forum recommended Drs in that region i should be looking at?

1 hour ago, Saturn said:

From viewing the forum recommendations for a Dr in India for a caucasian hair transplant and speaking to each clinic i am heavily leaning Dr. Kapil Dua, i do have some slight concerns about the lack of patient posted reviews in the sub compared to Medispa & Eugenix. My main question is does anyone have experience with Dr. Dua i assume so as he is forum recommended and if not is there any other non forum recommended Drs in that region i should be looking at?

My local friends recommended Dr Viral Desai at DHI in Mumbai. You can try to do a consult. I personally did consults at Eugenix and DHI in Delhi and decided not to go with either. 

• Administrators

Use our list of recommendations as a starting point for research 

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/best-hair-transplant-surgeons

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/22/2022 at 8:19 AM, IMM1979 said:

My local friends recommended Dr Viral Desai at DHI in Mumbai. You can try to do a consult. I personally did consults at Eugenix and DHI in Delhi and decided not to go with either. 

Any particular reason you decided not to go with Eugenix and DHI ? @IMM1979

Edited by spikybro

On 8/22/2022 at 9:41 AM, Saturn said:

How much Dr. Kapil Dua charge per graft. What about the other clinics that you have consulted? 

On 8/22/2022 at 7:11 PM, Saturn said:

I only want to mention one thing, Eugenix is the Alpha clinic (Dr. Sethi and Bansal) in entire PAN India, Nobody has the ability to deliver that constant results over the last decade. 
Being an Indian we know that how difficult it is to get the best deal, My sole advise is don't lean towards any doctor just with some research. Dig it deeper, consult with maximum doctors and then decide. 

I can provide you more inputs, feel free to DM me. 
Cheers bud.