NO MORE BALD DAYS | DR. PRADEEP SETHI | NW5A

1ST SITTING
NW 5A AGE:47

TOTAL GRAFTS: 5308

GRAFTS TAKEN FROM BEARD: 580

Vigyat Singh came to Eugenix last year and meet Dr. Pradeep Sethi. He was hopeless as his baldness was progressing towards NW6. He spent ample amount of time in researching and his expectations from a hair transplant was very minimal. In April 2021, he visited us for the surgery with Dr. Sethi and Eugenix did its wonder and surpass his expectations. A total of 5308 grafts were implanted into the frontal and mid scalp. The doctors extracted 4,728 grafts from the scalp and 580 grafts from the beard.

Vigyat knew that full coverage in cases above NW5 only can be achieved in multiple sittings, he started his journey of hair growth in April. He visited the clinic recently and ecstasy on his charming face is very hard to hide. He was very happy after seeing the hair growth. Vigyat is keenly looking forward to the second sitting where approximately 4000 grafts are planned by Dr. Sethi and it  

Mr. Vigyat restored his hair and self-assurance back and the happiness on his face about donor management and full coverage gave us a moment to celebrate. We will update his post operation pictures after the second sitting and keep you guys updated.

Mr. Vigyat.jpg

Mr. Vigyat 2.jpg

Mr. Vigyat 3.jpg

Mr. Vigyat 4.jpg

Mr. Vigyat 6.jpg

Mr. Vigyat 7.jpg

Mr. Vigyat 8.jpg

Mr. Vigyat 5.jpg

• Like 3

• Administrators

Beautiful work 🤌

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.