Except HDC and Dr. Bicer, what my other options arround 3€/graft?

2 hours ago, asterix0 said:

Turn you down as in not accept you as a patient because you are not a good candidate for a transplant. 

I see.

So I believe they have another perspective since they did accept me

5 minutes ago, Harry2 said:

I see.

So I believe they have another perspective since they did accept me

Yes, I believe they are ethical clinics but I am sure that if you ask for more opinions of different doctors you may get different answers.

You can get "some" result even with a weaker donor. How happy you are with it is a personal combination of expectations and reality. 

I would personally consult with at least 5 surgeons before proceeding forward.

1 hour ago, asterix0 said:

I would personally consult with at least 5 surgeons before proceeding forward

For choosing the better option or for waiting someone will turn me down which should raise a red alrert on all other clinics?

I'm waiting for reply from Hattigen (which for 6000 grafts FUE will cost 27K€ an not 18K€) and Ferriduni. Will see.

Btw, HDC Cyprus said and I quote their words: "You are a good candidate". So it's a lie? 

Edited by Harry2

23 hours ago, Harry2 said:

@Melvin- Moderator
I talked yesterday to Eugenix and I didn't like their exemination.
They said I am NW4 (how...?) and recommend for only 1 session with 4500-4700 grafts.
3000 for hairline + front/middle and the remaining grafts for the crown.
3200 grafts will take from scalp and 1500 from beard.

HDC + Dr Bicer on the other hand, recommended for two sessions, 3500-4000 grafts for hairline + front/middle.
and one year later, a 2nd session, for crown (say 2500-3500 grafts).
and both said *maybe* grafts from beard will be necessary for 2nd session. 
so what should I understand from it?

Greetings of the day, 

Photographic evaluation are always tentative. A physical evaluation is the best medium that can turn in the favor of a patient.
Please send your pictures from all the angles and I will get it re-evaluated by our Doctors. 

Feel free to send me a personalized text. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Harry2 said:

For choosing the better option or for waiting someone will turn me down which should raise a red alrert on all other clinics?

I'm waiting for reply from Hattigen (which for 6000 grafts FUE will cost 27K€ an not 18K€) and Ferriduni. Will see.

Btw, HDC Cyprus said and I quote their words: "You are a good candidate". So it's a lie? 

It is not necessarily a lie, it depends what your expectations are.

That sentence can mean: "You are a good candidate if you wish to have some more hair and a modest density improvement."

It does not mean: "You are a good candidate to look like you have a full head of hair and a full hairline."

46 minutes ago, asterix0 said:

It is not necessarily a lie, it depends what your expectations are.

That sentence can mean: "You are a good candidate if you wish to have some more hair and a modest density improvement."

It does not mean: "You are a good candidate to look like you have a full head of hair and a full hairline."

To be honest, you make me think twice about all that.

HDC doesn't ask me what my expectations are, and the video call with them started, litteraly, with "you are a good candidate". And then they show me some result pictures of other canddidates with a great density. "This is how you will be".

This is completly opposite from what you are talking about..

1 hour ago, Harry2 said:

To be honest, you make me think twice about all that.

HDC doesn't ask me what my expectations are, and the video call with them started, litteraly, with "you are a good candidate". And then they show me some result pictures of other canddidates with a great density. "This is how you will be".

This is completly opposite from what you are talking about..

To me I would be cautious with their analysis. I did not know this is how they run their clinic.

They should first analyze your donor with microscopic cameras and give you an accurate overall donor assessment with anticipated future Norwood progression.

27 minutes ago, asterix0 said:

To me I would be cautious with their analysis. I did not know this is how they run their clinic.

They should first analyze your donor with microscopic cameras and give you an accurate overall donor assessment with anticipated future Norwood progression.

But most of us did a remote/online analysis first, which can't be done with microscopic cameras. (My HDC consultation was remote if I didn't explain myself well).

I believe when you come for operation they analyze you "by the book".

4 hours ago, Harry2 said:

But most of us did a remote/online analysis first, which can't be done with microscopic cameras. (My HDC consultation was remote if I didn't explain myself well).

I believe when you come for operation they analyze you "by the book".

For easier cases this is usually adequate, for instance just hairline reconstruction with a Norwood 3 with good donor.

I myself was a Norwood 6 diffuse myself, and I had to pay plane tickets for my consultations to see the doctors in person. 

1 minute ago, asterix0 said:

For easier cases this is usually adequate, for instance just hairline reconstruction with a Norwood 3 with good donor.

I myself was a Norwood 6 diffuse myself, and I had to pay plane tickets for my consultations to see the doctors in person. 

So you recommend to take a flight to HDC (for example)?

Where did you do your HT?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello @Harry2,

At HDC clinic in Cyprus we offer price range around 2.0 - 2.4€ per graft, both of our MDs Dr. Maras and Dr.Christina are highly recommended in this forum for years, our price includes free accommodations and driver, I myself had 2 repair procedures at HDC.

It seems you have NW6 pattern which needs to be planned correctly with donor preservation for more than 1 procedure.

If you intrested you can contact me on private or WhatsApp 

Our work:

https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.