Correct email address for Dr Mwamba?

Mixed93

Hey guys,

I’m currently in the process of contacting clinics to see if they can advise me on my hair loss situation.

I tried to email Dr Mwamba (FUE clinic) but the email bounced back and I received an error message ‘a message you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed: info@fueclinic.com mailbox is full: retry timeout exceeded.’

I know Dr Mwamba has (or had?) a clinic called ‘my world hair transplant center’, this website is still online but I was told previously on this forum that FUE clinic was his new website - hence attempting contact via info@fueclinic.com

I would ideally like to make contact with clinics via email. If anyone can help me with this I’d really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Edited by Mixed93

1 hour ago, RTC said:

try this: 

customer.care@mywhtc.com

Thanks! I’ll try that. Do you know if WHTC is a separate clinic from FUE or if they just rebranded? Bit confusing with the 2 websites and broken email address

• Administrators

Whtc is the original name of the clinic, but he changed his site to FUEclinic. If you still have troubles pm @FUECLINIC here. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2022 at 6:33 AM, Mixed93 said:

Hey guys,

I’m currently in the process of contacting clinics to see if they can advise me on my hair loss situation.

I tried to email Dr Mwamba (FUE clinic) but the email bounced back and I received an error message ‘a message you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed: info@fueclinic.com mailbox is full: retry timeout exceeded.’

I know Dr Mwamba has (or had?) a clinic called ‘my world hair transplant center’, this website is still online but I was told previously on this forum that FUE clinic was his new website - hence attempting contact via info@fueclinic.com

I would ideally like to make contact with clinics via email. If anyone can help me with this I’d really appreciate it.

Thanks.

The info@fueclinic.com email should be working again. We had some server issues but they have been resolved.

Both My WHTC and FUE CLINIC are the same clinic by Dr Mwamba.