Dotted Hairline vs Straight Hairline ? whats the purpose ?

MildSeven

post-op.jpg

Straight Hairline 👆

main-qimg-6de465c5915027d9122d8233e26f02

Dotted Hairline 👆

Whats the Purpose to dotted the hairline Like "Gear" instead of straight Line ?

any explanations ?

im confused till now

thanks in advanced

My Hair Transplant Journey

Eugenix | Dr. Vinita | 2730 grafts | 6th - 7th June 2023

A natural hairline consists of micro irregularities and doesn't look like a "straight line" so when you have something that's more "straight" it just means that the doctor has chosen to go with more micro irregularities rather than a lot of macro versions. 

Personally i prefer this and its what i had in my eyes done on mine. The end result is to create a more natural look and doing this is just part 1. The next part is to use singles and not just any, but more thinner singles at the very front the create a more "feathered" look. 

imo both is good as long as the graft placement (incision+implant) is not in a straight line, because that is what make some bad HT looks like a barbie plug. even with a single graft only on the front, it would still be somewhat noticeable if you pay attention. 

when the hair does grow, with single grafts, the front 'line' isn't as visible, thus normally people wouldn't really be able to tell if you had dotted or straight one as the grafts that grows are soft, and there are usually a few spots that doesn't grow, this would create irregularity as well.

• Like 1