Bogota hairline consultation

Iceee222

I did few consultations for HT turkey hair mills said 3000 to 3,500 grafts& said they can operate on my mid scalp. My consultation with Bogata hairlines dr. Camacho suggested 2,300-2,600 grafts and only operate on hairline and receding part of scalp. I’m 25 years old and the consensus on every forums was what Camacho said.

It is really nice and reassuring to get honest feedback from a doctor and know they are not just trying to take your money. They said they want to preserve my donors and not risk damage to my mid scalp. They are a clinic that operates 1 and maybe 2 surgeries a day. Both docs are involved in every part of surgery and Camacho leads it. 

I am sharing this info as no one has really spoken about Bogota hairlines and it can be very difficult to find honest feedback and a good team. Their results look great. Here’s a link to their results let me know what y’all think!

https://www.bogotahairlines.com/before-after1

6AE18539-1A6C-4C4D-839F-C6822062174A.png

5B98128A-F253-4086-BB66-679FF93C7502.png

DDBAF91B-2359-4EDF-8606-C15721C22F4B.png

7FDE878C-5973-4713-BCD1-029659D4E204.png

• Administrators

Very impressed by their ethics. They have quality work as well. I’ve been impressed. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I'm scheduled for here in November. Talked to a lot of people and narrowed my decision to Bogota. Pretty much everyone I talked to was happy with their results from him and have seen some people on this forum write about their experience. Price is a little higher now than when I paid the deposit, but I feel confident that he is a very ethical surgeon who is working in your best interest and actually cares about you

• 7 months later...
15 hours ago, Eyedolawn said:

@Iceee222 Was there a long wait period before you were able to schedule a surgery date?

I got in touch with them in November and in January made a surgery date for first week of April. Seems like they are busy, but not too far out. My surgery will be with Dr Pareja, who was available a couple weeks sooner than Dr Camacho

• Valued Contributor
On 8/4/2022 at 3:52 AM, FluffyPanda said:

I'm scheduled for here in November. Talked to a lot of people and narrowed my decision to Bogota. Pretty much everyone I talked to was happy with their results from him and have seen some people on this forum write about their experience. Price is a little higher now than when I paid the deposit, but I feel confident that he is a very ethical surgeon who is working in your best interest and actually cares about you

Best of luck..he is a good ethical surgeon and producing good results as well...

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2023 at 7:30 AM, mofo said:

I got in touch with them in November and in January made a surgery date for first week of April. Seems like they are busy, but not too far out. My surgery will be with Dr Pareja, who was available a couple weeks sooner than Dr Camacho

Good luck mate!! Ur in good hands !