Best surgeons in Europe that are accepting new patients in 2022 or 2023? (2.5 EUR to 4 EUR per graft)

Hello,

I'm looking for a great surgeon in Europe with a price of 2.5 EUR to 4 EUR per graft. I've selected a few surgeons based on this forum and others sources, but most of them don't reply or don't accept new patients anymore:

Dr Pinto (on waiting list)
De Freitas (Valencia - form sent, on waiting list, hope for reply end of September)
Dr Ferreira (no room for consultation before April 2023)
Dr Ximena Vila (request sent, never replied)

I just contacted Dr Mwamba.
Do you have anyone else to recommend in Europe for this range of prices?

I'm a bit hopeless with the lack of availability, I'm happy to wait 2023 for a surgery but I even cannot get a first evaluation. I'm looking at Turkey (Turan / Gur are my favorites), it's cheaper and they are taking bookings. However, I've read many people here saying that the European clinics that I've mentioned are much safer. I'm Norwood III.

Thank you for your opinion.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Gramatik said:

Dr Pekiner in Ankara, Turkey would also be a good choice. Lupanzula too..

I sent a request to Pekiner 1 month ago, I never had a reply. He recently deleted all of his posts on Instagram I will check Lupanzula, thanks

31 minutes ago, Britalien said:

Have you considered Dr Bisanga (Belgium),  Hattingen (Swiss) & Fuegenix (Nederlands) just to name some other Drs/Clinics that are well regarded.. 

17 minutes ago, ITA said:

Even Feriduni I would contact if I were you.

Thank you very much, I just sent them all a request

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Gramatik said:

Are you talking about his old instagram ? This is the new one of Dr Pekiner

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cb7D0OEjw_m/?hl=el

Thanks, I was looking at the instagram under his own name that I found on Google. I did find his website and sent a request a few weeks ago here: https://neohead.com.tr/online-consultation/ But I didn't get any reply so far.

• 1 month later...
On 8/1/2022 at 5:29 PM, Marc Antoine said:

I sent a request to Pekiner 1 month ago, I never had a reply. He recently deleted all of his posts on Instagram I will check Lupanzula, thanks

reach out to this number on WhatsApp it is his assistance number I heard back in a day  Also I asked his assistant why he had removed all his social media and it’s because he said he rebranded the clinic now called neohead

+393929905178

On 8/1/2022 at 4:58 PM, Britalian said:

Have you considered Dr Bisanga (Belgium),  Hattingen (Swiss) & Fuegenix (Nederlands) just to name some other Drs/Clinics that are well regarded.. 

hey I am in the same boat as the original poster here so I have a question I’m sure that will benefit everyone.

I have heard of Dr. Bisanga but the issue is that you need an in person visit with him.

I’ve heard a few things about FUE Genex Netherlands a.k.a. Dr. Ahmad but I feel like there is not enough reviews on him/ not enough body of work on him to feel confident going to him unless you can say other wise.

Lastly only heard of the last guy once. Not saying price is important but he does charge more per graft than most the others we’ve mentioned 

3 hours ago, Iceee222 said:

hey I am in the same boat as the original poster here so I have a question I’m sure that will benefit everyone.

I have heard of Dr. Bisanga but the issue is that you need an in person visit with him.

I’ve heard a few things about FUE Genex Netherlands a.k.a. Dr. Ahmad but I feel like there is not enough reviews on him/ not enough body of work on him to feel confident going to him unless you can say other wise.

Lastly only heard of the last guy once. Not saying price is important but he does charge more per graft than most the others we’ve mentioned 

Yep, Bisanga in person only.  I really want to go to him but I’m in the US, so, flying to Belgium simply for a consult doesn’t make sense.  He is possibly coming to US later in the year for consults, but, nothing confirmed

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Calihome1 said:

Yep, Bisanga in person only.  I really want to go to him but I’m in the US, so, flying to Belgium simply for a consult doesn’t make sense.  He is possibly coming to US later in the year for consults, but, nothing confirmed

Details? There was one one summer but I couldn't make it. I already had a procedure, but I am looking to do a beard to FUT scar transplant, which I heard he's one of the bet at. 

On 8/1/2022 at 4:46 PM, Marc Antoine said:

Hello,

I'm looking for a great surgeon in Europe with a price of 2.5 EUR to 4 EUR per graft. I've selected a few surgeons based on this forum and others sources, but most of them don't reply or don't accept new patients anymore:

Dr Pinto (on waiting list)
De Freitas (Valencia - form sent, on waiting list, hope for reply end of September)
Dr Ferreira (no room for consultation before April 2023)
Dr Ximena Vila (request sent, never replied)

I just contacted Dr Mwamba.
Do you have anyone else to recommend in Europe for this range of prices?

I'm a bit hopeless with the lack of availability, I'm happy to wait 2023 for a surgery but I even cannot get a first evaluation. I'm looking at Turkey (Turan / Gur are my favorites), it's cheaper and they are taking bookings. However, I've read many people here saying that the European clinics that I've mentioned are much safer. I'm Norwood III.

Thank you for your opinion.

Haven’t heard much of the two turkey docs u mentioned I’ve heard good things about bicer and Pekiner they seem to be the best from turkey as far as I’ve heard. U know of them ?

On 8/1/2022 at 4:58 PM, Britalian said:

interested to hear more about Ahmad from fuegenix seen his name a lot of late. Any additional intel on him or resources to look at?

Hello @Marc Antoine,

at HDC clinic in Cyprus Greek side, we're still have free dates for 2022 and early 2023 both for Dr. Maras and Dr. Christina, price range 2.4 - 2.2€ per graft, price includes our free accommodations next to the clinic and a driver.

We're highly recommended in this forum for many years, I myself had 2 repair procedures by Dr. Maras which I am very happy.

For consultation and quote you're welcome to contact me via WhatsApp +972526542654

HDC results:

https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Edited by Doron Harati
  • Like 2

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

54 minutes ago, Calihome1 said:

Haven’t seen too many from him lately.  

Yes, it is true what you say, the reason could be the fact that he operates few patients, although a few days ago, I read on another forum about a guy who was delighted to have had his consultation in person with him after a year that he had booked it and that the transplant was booked next year.

On 9/24/2022 at 10:21 AM, ITA said:

Yes, it is true what you say, the reason could be the fact that he operates few patients, although a few days ago, I read on another forum about a guy who was delighted to have had his consultation in person with him after a year that he had booked it and that the transplant was booked next year.

I had my hair transplant with Dr. Feriduni last month. I cannot speak more highly of him and his team. It was a great experience and he was amazing to work with. My case is a tough one and we both agreed my situation requires two surgeries, and I have my second surgery scheduled in May. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MatthewDM111 said:

had my hair transplant with Dr. Feriduni last month. I cannot speak more highly of him and his team. It was a great experience and he was amazing to work with. My case is a tough one and we both agreed my situation requires two surgeries, and I have my second surgery scheduled in May. 

wow, I'm happy for you, are you going to post your trip here?  It would be very useful for many

1 minute ago, ITA said:

wow, I'm happy for you, are you going to post your trip here?  It would be very useful for many

I am not sure. I feel like my results would not be a good representation of Dr. Feriduni’s work as my case is a pretty desperate one… I have very extensive hair loss and I have naturally thinner hair with a low caliber… to add to that, my donor area is not ideal. He and I discussed my goals and expectations at length (our first meeting was well over an hour) and I told him I would be extremely satisfied if I had enough coverage where using some fibers would effectively hide my hair loss and he is confident we can achieve that goal. So my end result isn’t going to be a head full of thick hair with an amazing hairline.  And I fully understand this, but I feel people just going through threads looking for his work would be misled by my results especially if they didn’t read about my situation and goals/expectations.

On 9/30/2022 at 8:15 AM, MatthewDM111 said:

I am not sure. I feel like my results would not be a good representation of Dr. Feriduni’s work as my case is a pretty desperate one… I have very extensive hair loss and I have naturally thinner hair with a low caliber… to add to that, my donor area is not ideal. He and I discussed my goals and expectations at length (our first meeting was well over an hour) and I told him I would be extremely satisfied if I had enough coverage where using some fibers would effectively hide my hair loss and he is confident we can achieve that goal. So my end result isn’t going to be a head full of thick hair with an amazing hairline.  And I fully understand this, but I feel people just going through threads looking for his work would be misled by my results especially if they didn’t read about my situation and goals/expectations.

I'd much prefer to read about this type of scenario where a surgeon takes on a very difficult case and we can see their true expertise. 

At the end of the day, if you are happy with the end result then Feriduni has ultimately improved your quality of life which is fantastic.

If you feel like sharing I'd love to follow your journey.