Dr. Yaman has lots of availability. Is that concerning?

On 7/21/2022 at 6:53 PM, sukh123 said:

After doing a lot research personally , looking at tons of cases on all the foreign forums too,  there’s only two surgeons I would go for a hair transplant and they are konoir or couto. Don’t get a transplant if your head’s not being worked on by those two. I would give.bisanga a honourable mention too.

Most people don’t want to wait a year and a half or more and spend 25-30k to get a hair transplant. And there are certainly other very good options outside of the two you listed. You’re ridiculous. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, John1991 said:

Most people don’t want to wait a year and a half or more and spend 25-30k to get a hair transplant. And there are certainly other very good options outside of the two you listed. You’re ridiculous. 

Yeh That  My opinion , hair transplant is a gamble and you want to increase the chances of it going well by going with these surgeons. And yes i would rather wait a year and pay more then get a sub par results and have to go again . The hare didn’t win the race 

• Like 1

Yes, one shouldn't search for a cheap surgeon that's immediately available, but that doesn't mean it's necessary to go to literally the most expensive transplant surgeon in the US.  There are other docs that are also low risk and that delver great results for half the price Konior does.  It's simply not the case that those two docs are the only ones likely to give results that are better than sub-par.

Edited by John1991

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/22/2022 at 2:58 AM, sukh123 said:

No because if you do your research you know the chances of getting a good result is significantly higher if you go to a more expensive doctor or clinic . People are trying to advise what’s best ,and with regards to hair transplants, sadly it’s something if you want. a high degree of certainty for it to work out , paying more for the better surgeons results  in this . Your donor is finite , you can’t be risking that. You get what you pay for definitely applies to a hair transplant 

I dont believe this, I've seen many terrible HT's in the US which costed like $15k

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/22/2022 at 12:06 PM, THE TRUTH said:

I have seen some really bad and botch results from Yaman...We are not just talking about subpar growth, poor survival etc...We are talking about serious stuff here such as permanent donor overharvesting which reduces your limited lifetime graft supply as well as botches that require very expensive repair surgeries etc...

Can you show some proof?

OP is stubborn, while Yaman is for sure a better option than hair mills like ASMED or Cinik, ask yourself this OP

Are you willing to live every single day of your life with regret and sadness because you got a botched HT? If the answer is no, then trust me, save money and go to a clinic which sees fewer patients a day and uses microscopes..

• Like 2