Crown re-work

johnny4hair

Hi folks, I am new to this type of forum so please bear with me.

I had hair transplants procedure back in the earley 1990's. It was 4 procedures that resulted in 1000 mini and micro grafts. To my misfortune the procedures were performed by a Doctor that is not listed on this web site.

The grafts are horrable to look at. I have had these grafts for over 15 plus yrs.

I live in the Cleveland Ohio area and have consulted with Dr Robert Haber.

I have to say, Dr Haber is a straight shooter who was very honest with me. I only wish I had met Dr Haber 15 yrs ago.

Dr Haber said I was a good candidate for surgrey. I am a NW 6 my balding is like Jotronics of Hasson&Wong fame. I am 45 yrs old with average donor hair and good laxity.

My question, is the results that guys like Jotronics and Bobman of Hasson&Wong a fluke or can NW 6 folks like myself get the same results or something close.

I want to say the folks that this message board have been a real help and inspiration.

Please excuse my grammer and typo errors.

Johnny4hair

Johnny4hair,

I wouldn't call results like Bobman's a fluke however, not every patient has that amount of available donor hair and hair characteristics. What can be realistically achieved for you should be discussed with a qualified surgeon.

Dr. Bob Haber is an excellent surgeon and will help you develop realistic hair restoration goals.

Best wishes,

Bill

It is quite possible to make a significant improvement with your hair situation. Usually, even if you have had several older type surgeries there would still be some remaining donor hair to repair or help finish the job that was started years ago. Dr. Haber does great work and will definitely give you an honest opinion as to what your options are. If you want the opinion of other doctors you would need to post a few photos. Remember you can always block out the face and remain anonymous.

Dr Charles thank you for the feed back.

I know it is hard to give medical advice with out seeing the actual patient.

Dr Haber is an outstanding Doctor and we are very lucky to have someone of his high calilber and reputation in the Cleveland, Ohio.

I am more than likely going to go with Dr Haber for my repair and future proceedures.

I am just curious about the success of other hair transplant patients from other Doctors and clinics that have posted on this site and other hair transplant sites.

After what happen to me in the past, I am very cautious about future procedures. I want to get as much information as possible to make a decision that will affect me the rest of my life.

Again Dr Charles thank you. I will take your advice about pictures to post in the future.

Bill,

Thanks for the feed back.

I am just inquring about the results that Jotronics has had with Hasson & Wong.

Joe's overall results are amazing!!

As well as Bobman!

I guess the real questions I have are to get answers for myself as Dr Charles made mention of in his reply to me, are to get pics of my hair transplant situation and submit them to different clinics for review.

I have to say I am very impress with the results you have had with Hasson & Wong.

Your hair looks freaking GREAT!

Good Luck to you on your hair transplant journey!

I think you are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel!

You and Pat are dojng a great job with this site.

Thank you,

Johnny4hair

Guest wanthairs

Johnny for hair

I had a transplant 10 months ago with hasson and wong. The results are stunning, and similar to what joetronic has experienced. And I also was a repair job.

That clinic has the most and generally the best results for people with extensive loss. If I were you, I would SERIOUSLY, and I do mean SERIOUSLY consider using them. Dont worry abotu travel. Its best to get as much done in one shot as possible. They do free online consults.

wanthairs,

Thanks for the reply.

When you say you are similar to Jotronics in what way? Norwood scale, repair work, hair type?

If I may ask, how many grafts did you get?

Was the repair work also part of your proceedure?

thank you,

Johnny4hair

Guest wanthairs

I had one transplant in 2007 of which 70% did not grow and left me with some scarring.

I was NWD 6 . Dr. hasson wanted to do 4500 grafts but only ended up with 3700 grafts, because i did not have much of an elastic scalp. I should have done much more of the scalp loosening excersises they post on youtube and tell all their clients to do in advance.

My donor is very very thick and wirey and with these good characteristics the 3700 grafts have pretty much filled up my head completely.

I advise you to at least get a online consult wiht them. If you had only minimal loss you could go to any DR on this forum, but for extenisve loss, they seem to be the guys who can move most grafts per session with the best photographic records, and verifiable references.