Verteporfin HAIR REGENERATION HUMAN TRIAL Dr. Barghouthi *OFFICIAL THREAD

Melvin- Admin

Hey @DrTBarghouthi It seems You weren't able to update last week, will you be able to update on the second trial this week, Thank you for all you're effort and for consistent updates 🙂

Edited by takuma

31 minutes ago, Hairlossingfast said:

Don't rush the man!  He updates on his timeline, not yours!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not rushing him at all...i only asked...calm down lol

• Haha 1

@DrTBarghouthi if I'm not asking too much, hopefully you could also invite the first trial patient to have an assessment via the new device. Thus we will have better photos and hair count of the treated/untreated areas.

Thank you again for all the efforts !

• Like 1

Yes, it will be great if @DrTbargouthi can show us if the 0.4ml Vert per CM donor region thickened up any more over these last two months, and clarify if those amazing photos were 15 months or 1.5 years post op?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sansi said:

@DrTBarghouthi if I'm not asking too much, hopefully you could also invite the first trial patient to have an assessment via the new device. Thus we will have better photos and hair count of the treated/untreated areas.

Thank you again for all the efforts !

That is a great idea! 

1 hour ago, takuma said:

That is a great idea! 

I am not so sure.

I imagine the hair density would vary in different parts of the donor zone. This is actually evident when looking at the test subject's pictures. (I am excluding the transplant areas) The most accurate way would be a before and after, which I assume will be done with the upcoming trial. 

But I agree that it would be interesting to see if there is any improvement from the 18 month result. 

We don't when full regrowth is achieved; there was a dramatic different between the 12 and 18 month results. 

Is 18 months truly the peak? 

This is all very frustrating and exciting at the same time.  

• Like 1

On 1/26/2024 at 11:03 PM, Hairlossingfast said:

Don't rush the man!  He updates on his timeline, not yours!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then maybe he shouldn’t set a timeline on here and not follow it! Should be common sense, he’s done it a dozen times by now.

16 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

Then maybe he shouldn’t set a timeline on here and not follow it! Should be common sense, he’s done it a dozen times by now.

This is two sided actually.
Of course we feel disappointed with so many delays (it's been more than a year of constant delays). 
On the other side we have no alternative, Dr. Barghouthi is the only one doing trial/follow ups and keeping feedback. He's actually doing us favor but doing it very slowly. I believe the waiting game was stressful for all of us, including Dr. Barghouthi.

@DrTBarghouthi I really wish this would work out, and you will enjoy all the benefits of being pioneer in this method, but please don't wait for ideal circumstances, they never happen. Again want to thank you for trying this and really hope you will do the trial soon.

9 hours ago, Nikoni said:

This is two sided actually.
Of course we feel disappointed with so many delays (it's been more than a year of constant delays). 
On the other side we have no alternative, Dr. Barghouthi is the only one doing trial/follow ups and keeping feedback. He's actually doing us favor but doing it very slowly. I believe the waiting game was stressful for all of us, including Dr. Barghouthi.

@DrTBarghouthi I really wish this would work out, and you will enjoy all the benefits of being pioneer in this method, but please don't wait for ideal circumstances, they never happen. Again want to thank you for trying this and really hope you will do the trial soon.

While I agree, I just don’t understand the constant agreeing to certain dates then back tracking. a couple of times is certainly understandable, but every single date he’s set the past 5-6 months has been not only wrong, way off only to be replaced with another date that’s also off. At that point just refund the money you took and don’t bother, I promise especially with the current results we’ll find another doctor. If I went to a homeless shelter and promised to feed everyone on a certain date, then delayed they’d be ok, do that over and over, they’re gonna turn on you.

Edited by Jonathan
  • Like 1

Just now, Jonathan said:

While I agree, I just don’t understand the constant agreeing to certain dates then back tracking. a couple of times is certainly understandable, but every single date he’s set the past 5-6 months has been not only wrong, way off only to be replaced with another date that’s also off. At that point just refund the money you took and don’t bother, I promise especially with the current results we’ll find another doctor. If I went to a homeless shelter and promised to feed everyone on a certain date, then delayed they’d be ok, do that over and over, eventually you’re just an asshole.

4 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

Dude I understand you are stressed but honestly we shouldn't be offensive.
The current results we have are also due to Dr. Barghouthi.
He's helping us, unfortunately very slowly.
Let's respect the only doctor who is trying this and was the pioneer.
At the same time I believe very soon the trial will be done as scanning device arrived, which is very important part of the trial.

• Like 2

Guys Dr. Barghouthi deserves respect and gratitude. Let's give him that.

At the same time dearest @DrTBarghouthi I think the delays have become emotional burden also for you(as for us). We're so close to scarless healing and hopefully you will be able to start the trial as soon as possible.

• Like 2

I really regret having hair transplant, it left dot scars on the back of my head, i have been struggling and tired with them for over a year, will Verteporfin work on old Fue scars,,can anybody answer me? I’m so grateful

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tonyyy said:

I really regret having hair transplant, it left dot scars on the back of my head, i have been struggling and tired with them for over a year, will Verteporfin work on old Fue scars,,can anybody answer me? I’m so grateful

Hey, I'm here hoping I can "undo" my hair transplant with Verteporfin someday. Theoretically, they could excise your scars and/or grafts and treat them with Verteporfin.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, tatasabaya said:

Hey, I'm here hoping I can "undo" my hair transplant with Verteporfin someday. Theoretically, they could excise your scars and/or grafts and treat them with Verteporfin.

Oh, so we are in the same boat, do you regret for HT when you see those scars that make you can’t have a skin fade, I cried a lot because of that. How do you think they were able to cut hundreds of tiny scars? Thank you for giving me hope.

Edited by Tonyyy

No need to wait for 12 months, in case of FUE at 4 months it should be evident which dose worked the best. The rest is just progress and better healing with time.

@Tonyyy many of us are here for scars repair, theoretically if they made hundreds of cuts the first time, they could do it second time. No difference.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, sansi said:

Không cần phải đợi đến 12 tháng, trong trường hợp FUE sau 4 tháng, cần phải xác định rõ liều lượng nào có tác dụng tốt nhất. Phần còn lại chỉ là sự tiến bộ và khả năng hồi phục tốt hơn theo thời gian.

@TonyyyNhiều người trong chúng tôi đến đây để chữa sẹo, về mặt lý thuyết nếu họ thực hiện hàng trăm vết cắt trong lần đầu tiên thì họ có thể làm điều đó lần thứ hai. Không khác nhau.

That's good to hear that, I thought everyone here was just waiting for a hair transplant with ver. It turns out there are also many people who want to remove scars in the donor area in the past like me, right? I hope for good news from Vert and the Doctor will be with us soon.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Jonathan said:

While I agree, I just don’t understand the constant agreeing to certain dates then back tracking. a couple of times is certainly understandable, but every single date he’s set the past 5-6 months has been not only wrong, way off only to be replaced with another date that’s also off. At that point just refund the money you took and don’t bother, I promise especially with the current results we’ll find another doctor. If I went to a homeless shelter and promised to feed everyone on a certain date, then delayed they’d be ok, do that over and over, they’re gonna turn on you.

All this time, I get the feeling that I / we miss something very obvious. The guys over at hairlosstalk are very involved in the hairloss industry, but are not talking about vert at all. They were however all over all kinds of either obvious scams or possibly legit projects that would however take at least 10/15 to commercialize such as Brotzu, Sheseido, Tsuji, Stemson etc.etc. Now HMI-115 is the big deal there. I havent followed it very closely, but in terms of potential, it doesn't seem to come close to vp. 

Given the results that dr. Barghouthi has shown, I would expect everybody in this space to focus on vp. Despite some interest of docs and of course the trials of dr. Bloxham, there doesn't seem to be that much happening. I would expect much more young and ambitious docs to try this stuff, but dr. Bloxham is so far the only one who did. And for him and dr. Barghouthi , it doesn't seem to be a topic that is that important.

Could it be that we are overblowing the results? Maybe we miss something that makes dr. Barghouthi's pics less impressive? Maybe the higher density in the test area has other reasons than vp? It is an optical illusion that others see through but we don't?

16 minutes ago, Square1 said:

All this time, I get the feeling that I / we miss something very obvious. The guys over at hairlosstalk are very involved in the hairloss industry, but are not talking about vert at all. They were however all over all kinds of either obvious scams or possibly legit projects that would however take at least 10/15 to commercialize such as Brotzu, Sheseido, Tsuji, Stemson etc.etc. Now HMI-115 is the big deal there. I havent followed it very closely, but in terms of potential, it doesn't seem to come close to vp. 

Given the results that dr. Barghouthi has shown, I would expect everybody in this space to focus on vp. Despite some interest of docs and of course the trials of dr. Bloxham, there doesn't seem to be that much happening. I would expect much more young and ambitious docs to try this stuff, but dr. Bloxham is so far the only one who did. And for him and dr. Barghouthi , it doesn't seem to be a topic that is that important.

Could it be that we are overblowing the results? Maybe we miss something that makes dr. Barghouthi's pics less impressive? Maybe the higher density in the test area has other reasons than vp? It is an optical illusion that others see through but we don't?

There are companies who want to make money on these drugs, there is no such company that can make a lot of money on verteporfin. Even if we didn't have Dr. Barghouthis results, Harvard guys did very successful Red Duroc trial which is closest to human skin and filed patents for scarless healing and hair regeneration. That alone should be enough for believing in Vert. These guys have incomparably more knowledge and understanding about skin and scarring. 
Most surgeons are in comfort zone and make good money, so they have no need to add something new and risky.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Square1 said:

Now HMI-115 is the big deal there

it appears to be another disappointment, kevin mann recently made a video about it