Verteporfin HAIR REGENERATION HUMAN TRIAL Dr. Barghouthi *OFFICIAL THREAD

Melvin- Admin

7 hours ago, Der3k7 said:

I asked Wong about the drug. He said he thinks it is wishful thinking and that once the follicle is extracted it is gone. But if it is transected and at least 2/3 of the follicles is left in the scalp after transaction it can grow back but is weaker 

did he even read a bit into the studies though?

but i dont blame them, people like wong have a good running system, perfected their craft and are probably are millionairs. once you reach that level you tend to be saturated and less open to change and new things.

hence we really have to be thankful to mvps like dr.b who have the guts and energy to actually try out new things 

Edited by mr_peanutbutter
  • Like 2

@Fox243 wanted to say sorry for your situation and thank you for all the efforts you put in verteporfin.

I know you said you will take a break from this, and I totally understand you, but as you have contact with Dr. Bloxham, it would be great if you could do the last step before taking break, and ask him about results/potential update date.

We all here would be grateful.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mr_peanutbutter said:

but i dont blame them, people like wong have a good running system, perfected their craft and are probably are millionairs. once you reach that level you tend to be saturated and less open to change and new things.

hence we really have to be thankful to mvps like dr.b who have the guts and energy to actually try out new things 

I’m not sure if he has 

On 1/14/2024 at 10:08 PM, Square1 said:

Possible.

What do you (and others) think about the possibility that private trials are conducted by docs? I mean, for all individual actors, it would be the most logical choice. Why invest in an experiment that benefits everybody instead of an experiment that only you can reap the rewards of?

Sadly it means more money for them if they could open their minds. More follicles, more follow up surgeries. You know. 

18 hours ago, Square1 said:

I hope that you spot the contradiction in your argument that everybody and their mother now wants to know about verteporfin, but that docs performing these experiments can't be bothered with giving even a short update. Not to rag on dr. Bloxham, but he recently posted a vid in which he goes on for 15 minutes about whether an HT looks good with gel. So you are saying that he has time for that, but not for an update that the whole world is supposedly waiting for? He even said after the Month 3 update that he would for future months just throw the results online. So that would require less time than the last video. You just can not convince me that he doesn't have that little time for an update that so many are supposedly waiting for but he can go on and on about how your HT looks with gel.

I think that there are some people in the know about the potential of vp, but there are still a lot of unknowns. The person who has these answers the first, has an edge and can exploit it commercially for about a year or so I think, before others catch up.

Btw, laugh at me if I turn out to be wrong, but let's be real: after dr. Barghouthi's last pics it is clear that the stuff likely works. If not, it could be an honest mistake or a scam. An honest mistake seems unlikely, you don't end up with a test area that is so much better than the control area due to some small mistake. A scam is also unlikely, dr. Barghouthi invested his own money, but makes nothing from this and puts his reputation on the line. 

Honestly Dr Bloxham was very brave to try it fut instead of fue and deserves our admiration for that. I think from the beginning it was clear fue is the more promising combo. 

• Like 2

If we get more people requesting vert with their docs, that might be another route. 

It might be instead of private trials other doctors will be more eager as this gains traction. 

So encouraging other people considering hair transplants to enquire about using verteporfin especially after we find a good source would be terrific. 

someone asked chatgpt for a list of yap inhibitors in the telegram group....some of these are fda approved medications, for anyone is curious  about other yap inhibitors, someone from the telegram group healed their leg scar with simvastatin topically

IMG_20240117_145346_744.jpg

Edited by takuma

On 1/16/2024 at 3:22 PM, Der3k7 said:

Has anyone talked to Hasson and wongs clinic about it? 

I emailed them about it. They never even responded. I also had a consultation with them with their Toronto rep and they seem super skeptical to do large procedures. They're very good at hairlines but I think all clinics that start making alot of money stop caring about Ambition or progression. They start making so much that they don't really focus on anything but catering to the people who pay. Maybe speaking to Hasson or Wong themselves would be better. Their Toronto rep lacked any Ambition at all for even a procedure past 1500 grafts 

1 hour ago, takuma said:

someone asked chatgpt for a list of yap inhibitors in the telegram group....some of these are fda approved medications, for anyone is curious  about other yap inhibitors, someone from the telegram group healed their leg scar with simvastatin topically

IMG_20240117_145346_744.jpg

How did he apply it? Directly into the wound before stitching or after the stitch on the surface? 

10 minutes ago, Jay Dunman said:

How did he apply it? Directly into the wound before stitching or after the stitch on the surface? 

You can see even the hair on his leg returned with normal skin 

Screenshot_20240117-162910.jpg

IMG_20240117_162932_630.jpg

IMG_20240117_162943_053.jpg

IMG_20240117_162931_881.jpg

IMG_20240117_162937_604.jpg

Edited by takuma
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Jay Dunman said:

I emailed them about it. They never even responded. I also had a consultation with them with their Toronto rep and they seem super skeptical to do large procedures. They're very good at hairlines but I think all clinics that start making alot of money stop caring about Ambition or progression. They start making so much that they don't really focus on anything but catering to the people who pay. Maybe speaking to Hasson or Wong themselves would be better. Their Toronto rep lacked any Ambition at all for even a procedure past 1500 grafts 

I asked Wong and he said he thinks it is wishful thinking 

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, mr_peanutbutter said:

When finasteride was first being used to prevent hair loss many doctors were tentative to prescribe it due to concerns with potential feminizing effects. 

As science progresses, so do doctor's opinions. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, takuma said:

You can see even the hair on his leg returned with normal skin 

IMG_20240117_162932_630.jpg

So he just did microneedling and used simvastin during the healing? Sorry not familiar with this case. I remember another case of a burn mark on someone's head but first I'm hearing of this guy 

So Verteporfin injections might do wonders for your lungs, liver and kidneys, however... blocking the YAP1 pathway with Verteporfin will make osteoarthritis worse

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-018-07022-2

So we might not want too much Verteporfin swashing around our systems, and the sensible approach might be to use a nanoparticle Verteporfin mix to keep Verteporfin at the site of the wounds.

The YAP1 osteoarthritis study researchers were able to normalise the osteoarthritis-inducing effects of Verteporfin with Protease Inhibitor MG132, so we might want a dose of that stuff 10 days after verteporfin hair surgery (if that stuff is safe). 

This YAP1 study indicates that while Verteporfin is in the system, damage to cartilage is more likely if mechanical stress is placed on joints, so there may be an even stronger need to rest and relax for the first several days after verteporfin hair transplant surgery. 

I am not a doctor. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, takuma said:

Dr Parissis uploaded a new video with Dr Bloxham, it's not verteporfin related though ☹️

At this point, I think that we can put the idea that he is "too busy" to do updates to bed. He doesn't talk about vp anymore because he doesn't want to.

It could very well be bad. Maybe the results are disappointing and he can't be bothered anymore. In that case, one would expect that he would at least upload the monthly updates he receives from his patients to his discord or so. That really would cost only a couple of minutes.

Side effects and / or legal trouble or something related to that are also possible. Something could have gone wrong and therefore, talking publicly about the experiment potentially hurts him.

My bet however is still that he is onto something and wants to reap the benefits himself. Given that it has become super hard to source vp it is clear that its demand is increasing, like the other poster said possibly from other docs as well. These would be positive signals of course, because they all point to vp doing something positive.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 1/18/2024 at 2:06 AM, takuma said:

Yeah bro, dm me if you wanna join

Hey can you sent me an invitation to telegram group? My donor area is depleted and I’m really interested to see if this could help me ..