Want to get crown done!

Hi All,

In 2020 (Feb) I got my hair transplant done at Dr Cinik's clinic. Paid a little extra for him to do the channel opening. At the time I got my front done but now would like to perform the same procedure on my crown area.

At the time, I came across some good reviews on Dr Cinik here, which contributed in me choosing him but reading the recent posts/comments on here have me a little worried and hesitant in going back to him

My results were pretty good (sorry no pics) in the first 1 year. Now (2 years later) its still good but not as dense as the first year. Doesn't help when I am smoking (shisha) 3-4 times a week.

I paid roughly around £2500 for over 4k grafts. The price was also a factor for me in deciding to go to Dr Ciniks.

Can you please recommend me a surgeon/clinic that is similar in price to Dr Cinik but has better reviews/results? I know some of you will suggest to save up a little and find a more reputable surgeon but I want to get my crown done in the next few months and have a tight budget.

Any responses will be appreciated.

Thanks

Greetings of the day @rafter_01,

Hair transplant is a cosmetic procedure and its at your sole discretion, A hair transplant can help you feel better about yourself and give you more confidence to take life on. Therefore, it is better to do all the research and save a little extra money. Our founder surgeon often says Do it Once. Do it Right.

Without pictures of your crown, It is hard to mention number of grafts required but If you want an evaluation done by our doctors and get the cost details, please send me a personal message and I will be very happy to assist you.

Regards,

Eugenix Hair Science 

• Administrators

If you can’t afford a decent surgeon DO NOT get surgery. Shaving is free. 

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

You were lucky. 

Cinik is a notorious hairmill. He has some excellent results but also some really really bad ones... Cinik is a total lottery. 

There are no other surgeons that I would recommend in that price range. 

I would go with Bicer, Demirsoy or FUECAPILAR if you want someone decent.

1 hour ago, Legal action and refund said:

You were lucky. 

Cinik is a notorious hairmill. He has some excellent results but also some really really bad ones... Cinik is a total lottery. 

There are no other surgeons that I would recommend in that price range. 

I would go with Bicer, Demirsoy or FUECAPILAR if you want someone decent.

What's the typical cost for FUECAPILAR? Are the Spain based?