Beard Transplant in Turkey (32, m) - Do You Have a Recommendation? [Image inside]

I made my decision that I am going to have a beard transplant. Probably in Istanbul, Turkey, as it seems to be the world capital of affordable beard transplants. If you have any other recommendations within Europe: please!

What I did is read a lot here, and noticed that you warn users against "hairmills". It is hard for an outsider to recognize them. Because a lot of the clinics have a crazy high number of good reviews. So it is not easy to gain trust.

I found Dr. Gokhan Gur, he seams to be well respected here. Also Ozlem Bicer, seems to be well liked here. But, do both do beards? How much would it cost? Also, I had a look at the forums recommendations, but they all seem to be about top hair. Do you have any other beard recommendation? How do I go and find the right place?

This is me, I want to have a full beard, including sideburns and cheeks. Thinking about 4000 grafts, but I have no idea, honestly. 

DiGkiSI.jpg

Edited by EpicPepic

• EpicPepic changed the title to Beard Transplant in Turkey (32, m) - Do You Have a Recommendation? [Image inside]
  • Valued Contributor

Our own doctor on here @DrTBarghouthi has shown some excellent results in beard transplants. But I’m sure other members will chime in. I know Dr Bicer performs beard transplants also. But just like hair transplant, to avoid disaster, you need to research by a doctor who turns out consistently great results that are inline with your own goals. Searching by geography and price is a recipe for regret. Wishing you all the best! 

• Like 2

Thank you for tagging. Please feel free to send some photos here or via the contact details below in the signature and we can hopefully assist you with that. 

Dr. Taleb Barghouthi approved and recommended on the Hair Transplant Network. You can schedule a virtual consultation with me here.

Contact me via WhatsApp at +962798378396 (Jordan) 

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram

• Valued Contributor

Most complete/full beard reconstructions (as opposed to touching up an already decent beard) to me look terrible. However, as others have mentioned, probably the best full beard reconstruction I've seen recently is @DrTBarghouthi so in the right hands it's possible!

Bisanga and Couto come highly recommended outside of Turkey.  Although i'm not sure what their experience with beards are.  I'm also researching and leaning towards Turkey but open to suggestions.