HAVE TO CHECK THIS SITE OUT!

Smoothy

MHR has a new website up that shows some patients pics with a "zoom" ability to get a close up on all angles of the hairline. Pretty great technology. I personally do not care for MHR, but this "Zoom" ability on their pics is pretty good (yes Wade Boggs is one of the pics).

MHR has a new website up that shows some patients pics with a "zoom" ability to get a close up on all angles of the hairline. Pretty great technology. I personally do not care for MHR, but this "Zoom" ability on their pics is pretty good (yes Wade Boggs is one of the pics).

it looks like a few of the mills are maybe trying to update. some are saying they use microscopes and so on. but even if they publicly apalogized for the lives they've ruined, and theyre technology was up to par...I still would NEVER go to them! F' Em

The quality of the photos is lousy. No matter how close you zoom in, the pictures are still low quality.

That's bull, Barfy. The photos are fine. Whether you like MHR or not, it's ridiculous to reach for reasons to rip them. If you've got an issue with their work, it's your right to post your opinion along with facts to back it up. But don't pull excuses our or your butt -- it only makes you look foolish.

arfy,

I think you need a new graphics processor! The look great to me.

Barfy, along with selected other members of this forum, operate on one premise: Rip "hair mills" at all costs. MHR could give someone the best HT possible and some people will still find fault with it. Their before & after photos are fine, but Barfy still finds fault with them. If MHR has done something to screw patients up, then they deserve to be ripped. But MHR undoubtedly does thousands of HT's, yet there is really no documented evidence showing that the work was bogus. There have been some facts posted on formal complaints brought against Bosley, but never any brought against MHR. A couple members here claim to have been "butchered" by MHR or surgeons affiliated with them, but there are no photos or anything posted either.

It's no different than a Republican constantly finding fault with a Democrat no matter what he does, or vice versa. It's ignorance.

The photos on MHR's site are fine. I also have met several MHR patients and all looked great. That's not to say all look as good or that someone somewhere hasn't been "butchered", but to rip their web site is just plain dumb.

These were captured with 'screen grabs'. As you can see, the quality of the text is still sharp.

These pics are not good quality, they lack detail and some are even fuzzy. This is supposed to magnify their hairline? It's crap!

Look at "Jeff W" that photo is downright terrible. The best pic is Wade Boggs, and you can see his photo has been sharpened and compressed. Compare the foreheads of "Craig C" and "Gerald Rs" to the other pictures. The other pictures look like they have been softened, while those two guys look like they were sharpened.

Sorry, but these are not good quality photos. That they are supposed to represent 'close ups' is a joke.

I agree with Arfy and the others who say these photos are crap quality. Who in their right mind would make an HT decision based on these horseshit visuals? You'd think with all the moolah a hairmill makes, they'd be posting the absolute best photos--unless, that is, they've got good reason to NOT want to show how "good" their work is. Hmmm...

And TedGroves, I'm no friend or foe of Arfy's, but he has the right to his opinion(s), however chafing you may find them. How about dropping the ad hominim attack-the-person-not-the-argument slams? "Barfy" is definitely NOT cool and makes YOU look bad, not Arfy.

Chromedome

Well said...

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion...that's what makes this site a wealth of information for those that are thinking about a HT...I knew virtually nothing about HT's before I came to this site...and I'm still learning new things every day because of people's posts.

Good luck...

Is it 6 months yet??

Tedgroves,

Stop your third-grade humor and call Arfy by his name.

I agree that the photos are crap. And I can't vouch for everyone here that has had a poor experience with MHR, but my result, in my opinion, are total sh*t. I've spent a lot of money having the work corrected.