Need help NW6,Morr f 5 and hair and shale clinic Mumbai

Hello everyone,

This is my 1st Post, i am 30years old Male,NW 5-6 maybe, i am facing MPB.Cam someone help me on this,i am thinking of starting Morr 5% topical finasteride and Minox,as I don't want to take Oral finasteride (planning to have a child)

I contacted Eugenix and one more clinic in Mumbai, Hair and shape clinic(20-25rs per graft) in Malad,both quoted almost same graft that is 3500. Currently on a tight budget so cannot go to Eugenix even the basic package is too costly for me at the moment,Can some help on this,is hair and shape clinic good and also will Morr 5 will help in my case to regrow any hair.

Thank you 😊

Edited by Melvin- Moderator
Removed photos

Use morrf 5 for a year. In the mean time save and go for HT at Eugenix. As you are in the advanced end of baldness. You shouldn't think of risking with cheaper options. Your grafts will be destroyed. In India Eugenix is your best bet. How long those hair grow?Try growing them out a bit longer.

Edited by Adier

I agree with that. 

You are already and advanced Norwood 5A possibly heading towards Nw 6. 

There are only a handful few good options in India. 

Eugenix is the best in India of course.  No doubt about that. 

Even though no clinic is perfect and even Eugenix have their bad cases on this forum too. 

So hair transplant is also a gamble. Do your research first. 

Get on Finasteride/Dutasteride immediately. Your hairloss is agressive and already significant. 

Be mindful that such a degree of baldness  will require several procedures to get decent coverage (at least 2 and maybe even 3) 

All the best

Topical finasteride has the same effects as oral, just takes longer to show, if your willing to take topical as a result of not wanting to effect your fertility you might aswell take oral as it's more effective 

I doubt you will want to hear this but given the situation you describe and pictures you might just want to shave it. I know no one wants to hear that but you're likely headed to an early nw7. It sounds like you have a wife or GF already so save the money for your family not a HT. I know that sucks but as someone else mentioned you're going to need multiple HT's not just 1

• Like 1