The Original LASERCAP journey

Received the Lasercap last week and started using it Jul 3, every other day for 30 mins. The model I am using is the HD+ model. Have read that many people do not believe in these systems work, but after some research I thought I would try it out as an adjunct treatment plan, particularly as I am opposed to using finasteride. Though this brand is probably one of the most expensive ones, I did like that you have access to the founder over email. What I do not like is that this cap does not have an auto-shut off function that is common in other brands. 

Anyway, guess its tough to tell whether this will help but thought I would post some photos of it regardless. 

The photos are just over 2 months after my HT....

lasercap 1 .jpg

lasercap 2 Jul 2 front .jpg

lasercap 3 back jul 2 .jpg

lasercap 4 front with hat.jpg

sorry but i think the result over the months would be inconclusive since we would have no idea if it does help growth or its just your HT hairs growing on. we can't tell if the lasercap itself would be aiding growth, stunting it, or does nothing. 

still, happy growing to you, hopefully your HT bears great result.

• Like 5

• Administrators

I’ve been using the lasercap, and I must say it definitely helps. I feel my hair shedding has reduced and it sped up my shock loss recovery without a doubt. Now, do I think this is all you should use for hair loss? Absolutely not. But it’s a good adjunct, if you can afford it. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/9/2022 at 11:12 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

I’ve been using the lasercap, and I must say it definitely helps. I feel my hair shedding has reduced and it sped up my shock loss recovery without a doubt. Now, do I think this is all you should use for hair loss? Absolutely not. But it’s a good adjunct, if you can afford it. 

54D494A8-E28F-47A7-AB3F-56B6129212B6.thumb.jpeg.618d8008d057ab17e1d5ca864101a73b.jpegThanks for this Melvin . Hard to tell whether it’s helping but all I know is been 2.5 months post op for me and already people are noticing the changes.. check out a photo I took today .. 

Just now, IMM1979 said:

54D494A8-E28F-47A7-AB3F-56B6129212B6.thumb.jpeg.618d8008d057ab17e1d5ca864101a73b.jpegThanks for this Melvin . Hard to tell whether it’s helping but all I know is been 2.5 months post op for me and already people are noticing the changes.. check out a photo I took today .. 

what I meant is it’s difficult to tell if the cap helps in isolation given all the other routines like minoxidil, etc..