FUE dr Przybylski 2022 - 3200 grafts

Hi everyone!

On June 18 and 19, I had a hair transplant surgery performed by Dr. Przybylski in Kalisz, Poland.

3,205 grafts were transplanted, 2.21 hair / graft resulting in 7085 hairs.

On the first day, 1500 grafts were collected and transplanted (line and front - it lasted 7 hours), on the second day 1700 grafts (the center of the head and a small fragment in front - 6 hours).

The grafts were collected by the doctor using WAW FUE Dr. Devroye's.

Planting, in turn, was carried out using two techniques. In the places without hair (front), the doctor made incisions and then, with the help of an implanter, planted hair. In turn, where there was some of my hair, the doctor did not make any cuts and only planted my hair with the same implanter (supposedly so as not to damage my original hair). Is this the Choi Pen Technique? Please let me know.

Doctor prescribed me an antibiotic and Tranexamic acid (to reduce bleeding) which I started taking before the surgery and finished a few days after it.

2 days after the surgery, pimples appeared in a few places, but they disappeared after 2 days (the largest ones I punctured with a needle and disinfected).

On the 5th day, craced lines appeared, which are said to be a common and normal phenomenon (the doctor did not advise me to spray my head afrer surgery but only to wash it every 2nd day)

I removed the scabs in the shower on day 11 and 12 (previously softening them with a lotion). Along with the scabs, a lot of dry skin came off.

I attach photos.

1. Before the procedure

2. Before the procedure

3. Recipient area after 1st day of surgery

4. Donor area after 1st day of surgery

5. Recipient area after the 2nd day of surgery

6. 2 days after surgery

7. 4 days after surgery

8. 6 days after surgery

9. Donor area 9 days after surgery

10. 10 days after surgery

11. 12 days after surgery (no scabs) (you can see different lengths of hair on both sides. should i be worried?)

12. 18 days after surgery 

13. Donor area 18 days after surgery

I will be grateful for any opinions. Thanks! ;)

7705FC55-E4D6-41C1-8973-26254C7BB85F.jpeg

B769B5D9-4935-4C2A-82F3-7FD207C64AC5.jpeg

EA951141-AAAF-4C5E-A916-893D832F3FF2.jpeg

BD2F1C02-DFA4-4061-B7A3-9288740D09DC.jpeg

3BFA6E48-3640-4FB9-A96C-FD16ADF698EE.jpeg

742AA45A-8B91-422C-87F2-E51ADBCDA9A9.jpeg

4570E013-72CE-444D-9428-06CC0743278E.jpeg

7518D67C-B2C2-4A71-8639-75A86A6B7784.jpeg

AF1BDEE9-F225-4EC0-A03A-302225626710.jpeg

D241248E-30D1-46BE-83C0-810BD28E4A7B.jpeg

4FC4453A-5A71-408F-9664-9A3744CB487B.jpeg

9118A4F4-3393-4115-9B23-629F64D6C88F.jpeg

920C62E2-6D40-49E6-B91E-B239C20AB886.jpeg

• Administrators

I have never heard of this doctor, the work looks pretty clean. Was the doctor involved in the surgery or was it mostly technicians?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Never heard of that doctor. 

For the moment all I can say is that your donor area looks okay. It wasn't overharvested. 

Recipient area is looking pretty good too. You nicely removed the scabs. 

We'll see in 6 months. Only time can tell. 

Best of luck m8

Thanks for your opinion ;)

Doctor did practically all the work, collected grafts, made incisions and planted hair.
Three nurses counted and sorted the grafts and later placed them in the implanters.

• Like 1

• Administrators
40 minutes ago, wrzasowic said:

Thanks for your opinion ;)

Doctor did practically all the work, collected grafts, made incisions and planted hair.
Three nurses counted and sorted the grafts and later placed them in the implanters.

Nice, good to see new names pop up of doctors doing the work. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 months later...
On 7/7/2022 at 5:36 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

I have never heard of this doctor, the work looks pretty clean. Was the doctor involved in the surgery or was it mostly technicians?

He is recognized as most popular polish hair transplant doctor, which tells everything about level of hair transplantation in Poland.

At begining of my research i was considering doing HT in Poland with Dr. Przybylski, but after reading a lot of reviews i canceled this plan and chose Eugenix instead. I was writing with at least 5 people that had Hair Transplant with Dr. Przybylski and were unhappy about the result. The main issue is that survival rate is often very poor. Anyway, goodluck with the result.

Edited by GeneralNorwood
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/15/2022 at 4:04 PM, GeneralNorwood said:

He is recognized as most popular polish hair transplant doctor, which tells everything about level of hair transplantation in Poland.

At begining of my research i was considering doing HT in Poland with Dr. Przybylski, but after reading a lot of reviews i canceled this plan and chose Eugenix instead. I was writing with at least 5 people that had Hair Transplant with Dr. Przybylski and were unhappy about the result. The main issue is that survival rate is often very poor. Anyway, goodluck with the result.

Though on saifi? Are you polish?

On 9/27/2022 at 3:24 AM, JoDimaggio22 said:

Though on saifi? Are you polish?

Yes, i am polish. I didn't see any reviews on polish hairloss forum. Results on Saifi's website are so-so

But i just found out, that on hairrestoration there are some reviews of Saifi, funny. Some results like this looks ok : 

Edited by GeneralNorwood

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/7/2022 at 5:36 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

He was trained by Dr Feriduni 

6 hours ago, JoDimaggio22 said:

Really? Was Saifi? I’ve liked the work out of Poland recently. Been contemplating going there but a user on another board from there said I shouldn’t 

Saifi is the one that trained lot of surgeons on this forum, but seeing from a lot of posts on his forum his hairlines lack density a lot

10 hours ago, GeneralNorwood said:

Why do you want to go to Poland for HT? To save money? If you want to save money, go to India. You will save more money then in Poland and receive better quality. 

I wish I could go to Eugenix but Im afraid of flying for that long 

14 hours ago, GeneralNorwood said:

Why do you want to go to Poland for HT? To save money? If you want to save money, go to India. You will save more money then in Poland and receive better quality. 

Saifi offers prp and exosomes for great price and his work on this board seems very clean so that is why I am considering it

Edited by JoDimaggio22

2 hours ago, JoDimaggio22 said:

Saifi offers prp and exosomes for great price and his work on this board seems very clean so that is why I am considering it

idk man. First topic that i open on this forum and patient is not happy.  Result after 7 months doesnt look so good. 

59 minutes ago, GeneralNorwood said:

idk man. First topic that i open on this forum and patient is not happy.  Result after 7 months doesnt look so good. 

One of the reasons i chose Dr Saifi was seeing some good results from him om this forum, and from talking with him he seemed like a ethical doctor. The surgery went fine, and the work and density looked good post-op. I’m not sure of why my progress have not been satisfactory, if its just bad luck or if its because of the work of the doctor/technicians.  I will hold my judgment regarding the doctors work until 12 months after surgery.

• Like 1