Gur or Bicer?

Hello,

I am still in the process of identifying the right doctor. I will need around 4000 grafts. Gur is twice cheaper. Bicer is a bit on the high end for me but I do this once (probably twice as my crown will not be filled during the first session) so I better spend a bit more and have it done right. I want to have my hair transplant done in Europe. What is your opinion between these two? 

On a different note, if you believe there is another doctor at the same range as Bicer but with better results please do recommend :) 

Edited by Alme

I'd say quality is similar. Maybe Bicer a little bit better from what I've seen. 

Bicer has one of the best post operative care in the industry. 

But Gur is cheaper like you said. 

Demirsoy and Turan are also decent. 

Bhatti is also a "decent budget option" in the same price range but we all know his controversial behaviour on this forum so I don't really feel comfortable recommending him anymore....

Other than that, I wouldn't risk anybody else. Forget about Vera, Karadeniz, Yaman, Doganay, Musbeh, Civas, Caymaz, SmileHair etc...

There might be a few decent  budget options in Spain as well. 

Felicidad Espinosa & Ana Belen Rodriguez from Medecap, Javier Alvarez, Antonio Burgos, Hans Heinecke. 

They are not nearly as good as Pinto or Ximena but they do decent work for a price comparable to Bicer's. 

Edited by Your shill from the mill
  • Like 1

Bicer is a tough sell for me at 2.5€, as you said, Turan and Gur are half the price and *real* close in quality of results. 

If you can stretch to 3€, go to Pinto or Ferreira in Portugal or Ximena Vila in Spain. They are doing very good work.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Your shill from the mill said:

I'd say quality is similar. Maybe Bicer a little bit better from what I've seen. 

Bicer has one of the best post operative care in the industry. 

But Gur is cheaper like you said. 

Demirsoy and Turan are also decent. 

Bhatti is also a "decent budget option" in the same price range but we all know his controversial behaviour on this forum so I don't really feel comfortable recommending him anymore....

Other than that, I wouldn't risk anybody else. Forget about Vera, Karadeniz, Yaman, Doganay, Musbeh, Civas, Caymaz, SmileHair etc...

There might be a few decent  budget options in Spain as well. 

Felicidad Espinosa & Ana Belen Rodriguez from Medecap, Javier Alvarez, Antonio Burgos, Hans Heinecke. 

They are not nearly as good as Pinto or Ximena but they do decent work for a price comparable to Bicer's. 

Are you a Russian bot lol

1 hour ago, Alme said:

Hello,

I am still in the process of identifying the right doctor. I will need around 4000 grafts. Gur is twice cheaper. Bicer is a bit on the high end for me but I do this once (probably twice as my crown will not be filled during the first session) so I better spend a bit more and have it done right. I want to have my hair transplant done in Europe. What is your opinion between these two? 

On a different note, if you believe there is another doctor at the same range as Bicer but with better results please do recommend :) 

I would select dr Gur. I like his results..they are very natural. Also he has very good price compared to the expensive one of dr bicer. You could also consider dr Turan or dr demirsoy. 

11 hours ago, MachoVato said:

Bicer is a tough sell for me at 2.5€, as you said, Turan and Gur are half the price and *real* close in quality of results. 

If you can stretch to 3€, go to Pinto or Ferreira in Portugal or Ximena Vila in Spain. They are doing very good work.

Agreed. Bicer is the only option worth it in Turkey imo. That said, I'd still pick any of these European doctors first. You may have to deal with longer wait times, but it's well worth it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/7/2022 at 12:53 PM, Z-- said:

Agreed. Bicer is the only option worth it in Turkey imo. That said, I'd still pick any of these European doctors first. You may have to deal with longer wait times, but it's well worth it.

Thank you. I have contacted several but it seems like there is a long waiting list to just be in the waiting list :). Most of them dont accept evaluations anymore, and from previous experience, once they open up again probably the price tag will jump to 4 Euro or even more. I am not blaming them, they need to be selective.  Also alternatives in Belgium have provided me with a quote which is close to double the one I have budgeted for.