Brian Urlacher

• Administrators

He went to the place in Chicago that used to be run by Dr. Katona. I’m fairly certain it’s similar to the hair mill model. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

He appears to have been a good candidate, 40s and with what appears to just be deep temple recession with minor crown thinning. And this was all likely while not using a DHT inhibitor his entire life, considering he was shaving it for many years.

• Administrators

He sued for basically talking about him getting a hair transplant. We should take this down LMFAO. He might sue us for using his “likeness” 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

7 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

He sued for basically talking about him getting a hair transplant. We should take this down LMFAO. He might sue us for using his “likeness” 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

Oh had no clue he sued yes I guess if you want to take it down. I was just admiring that he doesn’t look awful considering it wasn’t a recommended clinic