Good clinics for high norwood

Balding since age 18 and now being 28 at nw5, started the usual treatment months ago and seeing some good results. Now the next step would be to get some hair transplant, i would like to go with my natural hairline which is a little visible so the hair line can be drawn easily before hair transplant. 

Being in the same area, i visites Dr. Mwamba for a consultation, the price i got was 6 eur tax included, Anyway the consultation went fine and i enjoyed it.  At the end i got a proposition to do 3000 grafts. Now as everything else i prefer to do more consultation to see other opinions. 

What other clinics are there that are very experienced in high hair loss ? 

Initially my price limit was 2.5 euro per graft, i thought eugenix might be good or de freitas. 

• Like 1

• Administrators

Dr. Mwamba is a great option, so is Dr. Bisanga. Eugenix is great for high norwoods. I suggest consulting with all of the above. 

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

13 hours ago, Roseori said:

Balding since age 18 and now being 28 at nw5, started the usual treatment months ago and seeing some good results. Now the next step would be to get some hair transplant, i would like to go with my natural hairline which is a little visible so the hair line can be drawn easily before hair transplant. 

Being in the same area, i visites Dr. Mwamba for a consultation, the price i got was 6 eur tax included, Anyway the consultation went fine and i enjoyed it.  At the end i got a proposition to do 3000 grafts. Now as everything else i prefer to do more consultation to see other opinions. 

What other clinics are there that are very experienced in high hair loss ? 

Initially my price limit was 2.5 euro per graft, i thought eugenix might be good or de freitas. 

Please inbox us your contact number and email id and we can get back to you for a consultation with the doctors.

Roseori,

You’re in a similar position that I was given that your age and Norwood class are essentially the same as mine were when I had my first hair transplant.  And like you, I knew I needed a great number of grafts in order to achieve a real cosmetic improvement and appear like I have a full head of hair.

Selecting a surgeon that’s right for you will require your own research which includes asking questions on this forum. There are a number of physicians that can perform megasessions but there are far fewer that do it right.  

What I always tell people is to start out by looking at physician members of the coalition of independent hair restoration physicians as they have met the highest level of patient created standards.   From there, use this discussion forum to narrow your search down to 3 to 5 surgeons that impress you the most.  You can do this by viewing dozens of examples of patient and clinic posted results, asking your questions on this forum, video chats or in person meets with real patients, etc.  

Once you’ve narrowed it down, consult with each of these 3 to 5 surgeons and then choose the one that impresses you the most. Try to avoid using price or location as a determining factor unless you’re already confident that the last couple you are deciding between are exceptional.

There are a number of excellent surgeons represented by this community’s high standards.  I personally work for Dr. Rahal and have always been exceptionally impressed by his results and professionalism. And frankly, his hairlines are second to none.

If you would like to schedule a one on one information session with Dr. Rahal, feel free to send me a private message and I can set this up for you.

Best wishes,

Rahal Hair Transplant 

Edited by Rahal Hair Transplant

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.