Less known doctors - your opinion

Hello forum,

I have been thinking for a hair transplant for so long, I guess I was always delaying because of  mix stories/reviewes I was reading online. My budget is limited to around 5K and based on my evaluation so far done by different doctors online, it seems as if I will need anywhere between 3500 - 4000 grafts. Of course the biggest dilemma at this point is finding the right doctor. I am using two sources for that: 1. Online resources (this forum, reddit etc) 2. First-hand experiences from people I personally know. 

I am not going to talk about option 1, we both know the common names recommended online, including this forum. 

I do have some other names which are recommended by friends but I dont seem to have more info about them. Do you have any opinion on the following doctors: 

1. EstePera Clinic -
2. Dr. Nezail Demirciler -
3. Dr. Fatih İBİŞ    -
4. Dr. Fatih Köroğlu -   

I would appreciate if anyone has experience from any of the above. Thank you

Edited by Melvin- Moderator
Removed links

Please stay away from all these "clinics". 

They are all hairmills, some might be worse than others but they are all pretty much russian roulette.

I know their "offers" are tempting but you have only one donor area and it's limited. 

Living with the consequences of a failed or botched hair transplant is incredibly difficult both psychologically and cosmetically. 

Repair surgeries are extremely expensive and let's be honest they are crap especially when the donor area has been permanently destroyed. 

Even the reputable doctors have  subpar results so don't you even think about hairmills brother.

In spanish there is an old sentence saying "lo barato siempre sale mas caro". It means the cheap stuff always ends up being expensive...

You might get lucky. Sometimes even hairmills hit homeruns. It's very rare but it does happen sometimes so you may luck out. 

But you may get destroyed for life too and then there is no going back...

If you cannot afford a good surgeon then it's better not to get surgery.

• Like 3

• Administrators

I have no experience with these clinics, but generally, the cheapest clinics aren’t the best ones. There are affordable options, but it’s not gonna be the cheapest. You should always look for the best results first, then cross surgeons off your list if they’re out of your budget. 

Check out our full list of recommendations and feel free to submit consultations.

https://hairtransplantnetwork.com/best-hair-transplant-surgeons

• Like 3

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

How expensive are HMR and Nader in Mexico?  I wonder how close they get to OP’s budget.

Me personally, I know the clinic “Smart Hair” in Brazil is right around 4.5-5k USD on average.  It’s not a recommended clinic on this forum, but they’re not a hair mill and I think they do decent work.

Check out my journey here:

14 hours ago, Andys said:

Hello forum,

I have been thinking for a hair transplant for so long, I guess I was always delaying because of  mix stories/reviewes I was reading online. My budget is limited to around 5K and based on my evaluation so far done by different doctors online, it seems as if I will need anywhere between 3500 - 4000 grafts. Of course the biggest dilemma at this point is finding the right doctor. I am using two sources for that: 1. Online resources (this forum, reddit etc) 2. First-hand experiences from people I personally know. 

I am not going to talk about option 1, we both know the common names recommended online, including this forum. 

I do have some other names which are recommended by friends but I dont seem to have more info about them. Do you have any opinion on the following doctors: 

1. EstePera Clinic -
2. Dr. Nezail Demirciler -
3. Dr. Fatih İBİŞ    -
4. Dr. Fatih Köroğlu -   

I would appreciate if anyone has experience from any of the above. Thank you

Check Antonio Burgos, in english forums is not yet famous thats why the price is still cheap, but the perfom is topnotch. You can check his youtube channel or spanish forums.

The  price is 2 Euros per graft.

• Administrators
10 hours ago, Fue3361 said:

How expensive are HMR and Nader in Mexico?  I wonder how close they get to OP’s budget.

Me personally, I know the clinic “Smart Hair” in Brazil is right around 4.5-5k USD on average.  It’s not a recommended clinic on this forum, but they’re not a hair mill and I think they do decent work.

I believe Nader is $2.50 per graft. Something like that. I think affordable falls within $2.50-$5 per graft. I paid over $5 per graft in my first surgery and I only made 50k a year. By no means was I rich. So, the average person with a decent job should be able to afford these prices. The problem is when people say “I’m only willing to spend _ on surgery” if that’s the case don’t get surgery. If you’re not willing to invest in yourself, which is the gift that keeps on giving, do nothing. That’s never a bad option. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

35 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I believe Nader is $2.50 per graft. Something like that. I think affordable falls within $2.50-$5 per graft. I paid over $5 per graft in my first surgery and I only made 50k a year. By no means was I rich. So, the average person with a decent job should be able to afford these prices. The problem is when people say “I’m only willing to spend _ on surgery” if that’s the case don’t get surgery. If you’re not willing to invest in yourself, which is the gift that keeps on giving, do nothing. That’s never a bad option. 

I agree with you, but it becomes a challenge when you live in a country where you have to save 5 years in order to make that 5k, especially when you have kids as well. In that case that 5k to me looks more like 50k and going from 5k to 10k will require me to save for another 5 years, by which time the prices have raised and my hairs have fallen. Hope  it makes sense.  

Edited by Andys

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Andys said:

I agree with you, but it becomes a challenge when you live in a country where you have to save 5 years in order to make that 5k, especially when you have kids as well. In that case that 5k to me looks more like 50k and going from 5k to 10k will require me to save for another 5 years, by which time the prices have raised and my hairs have fallen. Hope  it makes sense.  

But you will also make more money. No one stays stagnant. I’ve advanced my career considerably since my first HT in 2014. Although the prices may have gone up slightly, so did my salary. Never let cost dictate your decision. As I said, if you’re not willing to save and invest in yourself. Do nothing. Shaving is free. It is much worse to get a botched hair transplant, than it is to be bald! You will end up spending a lot more money, just to look normal. Not a smart gamble. 

View my thread

2 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

But you will also make more money. No one stays stagnant. I’ve advanced my career considerably since my first HT in 2014. Although the prices may have gone up slightly, so did my salary. Never let cost dictate your decision. As I said, if you’re not willing to save and invest in yourself. Do nothing. Shaving is free. It is much worse to get a botched hair transplant, than it is to be bald! You will end up spending a lot more money, just to look normal. Not a smart gamble. 

I believe your problem is that you are thinking as if everyone is living in the same country you are. In the past years the salaries in where I live have increased by 10 euros each year :). Anyways, thanks for the tipis. 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Andys said:

I believe your problem is that you are thinking as if everyone is living in the same country you are. In the past years the salaries in where I live have increased by 10 euros each year :). Anyways, thanks for the tipis. 

If you live in an underdeveloped country. You should start by exploring surgeons in underdeveloped countries as well. Dr. Turan, our newest member is very affordable. Again, affordability is a spectrum. So if you cannot afford him, best to save up. 

https://hairtransplantnetwork.com/dr-dogan-turan

View my thread