Best hair transplant Clinic for afro hair in Canada/USA

Hi everyone,

After hours of searching, I found the names of these surgeons (Dr. Bisanga, Mwamba and Lupanzula) mentioned several times as being very good. However, since they all practice in Belgium and that I live in Canada, I was wondering if anyone knows of any good surgeons or clinics for afro hair in Canada or Eastern USA that I can contact?

Thanks!

• Administrators

Take a look at our full list of recommendations. Research the names here, and look for afro results. Feel free to submit virtual consultations.

https://hairtransplantnetwork.com/best-hair-transplant-surgeons

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

O.I.

Dr. Rahal, who is not only recommended by this community but has been approved for the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians for his proven ability to regularly produce ultra refined results has vast experience performing hair transplant surgery on people of multiple ethnicities including African Americans.

He is based in Ottawa, Canada and possesses a stellar reputation amongst his patients and his peers.   Feel free to use the search feature of this discussion forum to view dozens of examples of patients results, many of which were posted by patients themselves.

if you’re interested in meeting with the doctor for a one on one session, shoot me a PM and I’ll be happy to set this up for you.

Best wishes,

Rahal Hair Transplant 

Edited by Rahal Hair Transplant

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.