Hair transplant in Istanbul

Bharath

i think if you can post your picture or at least approximate norwood condition + if there's any condition you're having, it would help people point you to the right direction.

i'd also ask about budget, but budget comes after you understand enough of your condition and risk, especially if you're picking the cheapest one, there's a high chance it can turn out to be a hair mill.

99,99% of "clinics" in Istanbul are hairmills  where everything is performed by 25-year old uneducated teams of technicians. 

Be careful. It's a dangerous game. 

Think about russian roulette. You are basically playing the exact same game with your limited donor area. 

Honestly if you care about your hair, I'd stay away from Turkey. 

You can be lucky and get a great result from a hairmill. I've seen it. 

There are guys on this forum who got outstanding results from Dr. Cinik. Others got destroyed for life. I remember one guy on reddit. 

Sometimes hairmills hit homeruns too. 

It can happen. I've seen incredible work from Serkan Aygin, Hair of Istanbul, Bellahair etc... If you are very very lucky, if they give you the most experienced team of techs, if you have genetically good survival capacity of the grafts, IF IF IF...

I'd say less than 5% of guys are satisfied from their experiences in Turkey. 

Of course, there are many different degrees of bad results from Turkey ranging from slightly missing density  all the way up to overharvested donor areas but ultimately you have to do your research on this forum and you'll quickly understand why Turkey is the worst place to get a hair transplant despite being the place with the largest number of "clinics". 

I've seen complete irreversible disasters and failures from these clinics too....

It is important for you to understand that if you get one bad surgery then you will NEVER be able to achieve  the illusion of full head of hair again. 

Only doctor I would ever consider for myself in Turkey is Dr. Bicer. 

She is probably  a bit overhyped on this forum but she does  produce decent results and truly cares about the post op 

The rest is all russian roulette. Some clinics are certainly much worse than others but generally speaking Turkey is crap. I'd forget about it once and for all. 

Look into Spain/Portugal/Belgium. 

There are excellent surgeons that are by no means cheap but certainly better and twice cheaper than the majority of US surgeons (not better than all of course).