Dr Michael May London

Antares

I've had 3 ops with Dr May and am very pleased with the results.Cindy Jackson recommended him tome many years ago and that's good enough for me (promotional link removed)

I was therefore surprised to read some dissing quotes about this Dr.

There was no pressure at the consultation stage.He has a very English style and public school manner similar to Steve Fry and is not therefore in your face.For 2,500 grafts it only cost me approx ??2,300 and so it's not true or necessary to travel to the States especially now with the weakness of the Pound.Speaking to other clinics they all seem to know and respect him eg.the Faros.He's a Fellow in the UK which is not easy to obtain and a lot of surgeons do not soley specilaise in transplant surgery.It's his passion.There are butchers in every country and he's not one of them and the proof is that he has not been subject to any legal proceedings after many years practise as far as I am aware.Let's face it this op is not for everyone and possibly some patent's expectations are too high

Please post your post op pictures as well as your story.

This forum is well versed in dealing with shills who pretend to be patients but represent/are the doctor, and your attempt is a really bad one.

You do not fool anyone here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11/04-07 - 800-1600 ish grafts - danish clinic - poor results

12/02-08 - 2764 grafts - Dr. Devroye - good result but needs hairline density

03/12-10 - 1429 grafts - Dr. Mohmand - result pending

Feel free to visit my picture thread

My Hair Transplant Photos - Surgery with Dr. Devroye

Young lads below 25 unite!

MikeTheDane

You are so right, so easy to spot, they join us for the first time, usually the first post and can't speak highly enough about some Doctor.

No pics and no other questions.

I once had a consult with Michael May and if I'd let him do what he was suggesting my hairline would be an inch lower and I'd have a real problem now.

He wouldn't even show me pictures of the surgery as he said it "would put me off".

I ran away as quick as my 23 year old legs would carry me.