Hair Transplant Network Podcast GET IN!

• Administrators

Hey guys,

I really want to make the podcast interactive. I have gotten some of you guys submit their photo with questions. But we’re gonna kick it up another notch. You guys will be able to submit video questions, get real time consultations. Is that something you guys would be interested in?

• Like 3

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

It's definitely an interesting idea. I just think however it could be a bit tricky. 

Although guys are becoming more open about Hair Transplants, there's still i think a strong lure towards keeping it private from people and not showing your face etc. so openly. Even myself, i feel like on the one hand i am completely open to others who have gone through it and talking to them, but then on the other hand i probably wouldn't be okay putting it out there in the general public that i've had it done. 

I agree with @NARMAK. My understanding is that getting a ht is not frowned upon anymore. Maybe because other cosmetic surgeries are accepted (lips, chest, buttocks etc) ?

I think the same way as @NARMAK. Im not the type of guy who likes to go public with my soon to come ht, but im very open with others who are experiencing the same issue, The Bald Brotherhood.

But it seems like a fun idea. People can choose wether they wanna do a video or send pics. And if someone want to do a video but dont reveal their face, they can blurr it out or put a mask on :D

• Administrators
1 hour ago, NARMAK said:

It's definitely an interesting idea. I just think however it could be a bit tricky. 

Although guys are becoming more open about Hair Transplants, there's still i think a strong lure towards keeping it private from people and not showing your face etc. so openly. Even myself, i feel like on the one hand i am completely open to others who have gone through it and talking to them, but then on the other hand i probably wouldn't be okay putting it out there in the general public that i've had it done. 

You don’t have to show your face. It could be forehead up. How many “is my donor good enough” threads do we see, these guys could take a video and I’ll show it to the surgeon. Doesn’t get better then that!

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

1 hour ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

You don’t have to show your face. It could be forehead up. How many “is my donor good enough” threads do we see, these guys could take a video and I’ll show it to the surgeon. Doesn’t get better then that!

Yeah, if it's a pre-recorded video i think that could work. I thought you wanted more of a live call in type Zoom session with a consultation. Yeah, i think that could work. 

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, NARMAK said:

Yeah, if it's a pre-recorded video i think that could work. I thought you wanted more of a live call in type Zoom session with a consultation. Yeah, i think that could work. 

No, I mean I wouldn't mind having some patients here who are willing to come on join. But for questions and stuff like that, I would want a pre-recorded video. Something easy, simple. I really think this could be a cool segment. What do you guys think? Is there anything in particular you feel would be a good addition to the podcast?

View my thread

27 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

No, I mean I wouldn't mind having some patients here who are willing to come on join. But for questions and stuff like that, I would want a pre-recorded video. Something easy, simple. I really think this could be a cool segment. What do you guys think? Is there anything in particular you feel would be a good addition to the podcast?

I think those are good ideas already where including patients and doctors together can show the two different sides of getting a hair transplant. 

I think it's best to try a thing here or there and see how they work out first and then maybe rotate a few different things around to get a good flow of the podcast over time. 

• Administrators
8 hours ago, Aslitarcan sucks said:

Interview me about my Turkish botch situation, I started a channel talking about people's botched hair from hair mills

Whats your channel? 

View my thread