Is there a place where you could find the typical waiting period for most top surgeons?

Basically, I'm curious if there is a list in this forum or somewhere else, where you can find how long you have to wait to for a HT with most of the recommended surgeons?
I'm from Bulgaria, so for dr. Zarev its:
9-10 months for consultation
1.5 years for a transplant, but I feel like I don't want to wait so much and am considering other options.
I was wondering about Bicer, because she is close and also Eugenix, maybe? Are Couto, Pinto, Ferreira also 1-2 years or even more?
Thank you.

Unfortunately, no. Typically, each business is individually owned. Demands fluctuate and there could be cancellations on waitlists. 

There could be a prospective patient that is actively researching hair transplant surgeons and is keeping tabs and posting on this forum and such though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's impossible to predict waiting times. Cancellations occur frequently, doctors go on vacation, take leaves of absence, travel and do surgery in various locations around the world. 

I do predict waiting times in general will get shorter later in the year - depending how much of a beating COVID and the economy give us. 

Edited by HappyMan2021
  • Like 1

• Valued Contributor

If you believe that Dr Zarev would be the best surgeon for your needs then I would not hesitate in waiting the 1.5 years. You have to live with the results of surgery for the rest of your life. If you hold this reminder to yourself first and foremost then in the long game waiting shouldn't be an issue in the bigger picture. For example I waited nearly three years for surgery with my chosen surgeon and it just gave me more time explore and educate myself on his work and everything surgical, medical and restorative that relates to hair loss. All the best!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, LMyR said:

Basically, I'm curious if there is a list in this forum or somewhere else, where you can find how long you have to wait to for a HT with most of the recommended surgeons?
I'm from Bulgaria, so for dr. Zarev its:
9-10 months for consultation
1.5 years for a transplant, but I feel like I don't want to wait so much and am considering other options.
I was wondering about Bicer, because she is close and also Eugenix, maybe? Are Couto, Pinto, Ferreira also 1-2 years or even more?
Thank you.

For us the waiting list depends from doctor to doctor. It depends on the surgeries that are scheduled for the doctors. You can get in touch with us on +918826473333 or info@eugenix.in and we can share their schedules with you.

• Administrators

You can submit consultations here and get the wait times yourself and post them here

https://hairtransplantnetwork.com/best-hair-transplant-surgeons

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.