Istanbul Recommendations

Hi.  Someone I know told me they're headed to turkey for a procedure.  I asked them for the name of the place and searched it over here and it turns out to be a 50/50 outcome hair mill.  I've advised them against it.  I'd like to know who the most frequently recommended and experienced doctors/facilities in Istanbul are that I could ask them to check out instead.  Thanks.

• Valued Contributor

Dr Bicer. But you should be doing your research on clinics that turn out consistently excellent results on patients that have similar hair loss and goals to yourself. If you research via geography or budget you are setting yourself up for failure. Sadly they often pop up on here after the surgery. All the best!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SoundWaveZzZzZz said:

Hi.  Someone I know told me they're headed to turkey for a procedure.  I asked them for the name of the place and searched it over here and it turns out to be a 50/50 outcome hair mill.  I've advised them against it.  I'd like to know who the most frequently recommended and experienced doctors/facilities in Istanbul are that I could ask them to check out instead.  Thanks.

What was the clinic out of interest?

Bicer.

Fuecapilar

Only ones worth considering from Turkey imo

11 hours ago, SoundWaveZzZzZz said:

Dr Turan , Bicer, HLC

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gramatik said:

Dr Gur, Dr Turan, Dr Bicer, Dr yaman, Dr Erdogan In Istanbul. Dr Pekiner and HLC in Ankara

No

no

no

there is a reason asmed was removed from here. They are a huge hair mill with 10+ Operating rooms. There’s numerous of cases here and on YouTube where asmed has fallen short.

• Like 2

On 6/5/2022 at 3:38 AM, 5BetaReductase said:

No

no

no

there is a reason asmed was removed from here. They are a huge hair mill with 10+ Operating rooms. There’s numerous of cases here and on YouTube where asmed has fallen short.

1000% agree. 

One of the worst hairmill traps out there. Don't fall into his trap of new technology, robots, big modern clinic and Koray's "coverage value" theories etc etc...It's all BS...

His 25 year-old nurses do everything. They have minimal training. He takes your money, draws your hairline.  No refund no free touch-ups in case of disaster. 

Koray is basically an expensive version of Emrah Çinik and Serkan Aygin  😂😂😂

Actually I feel like other hairmills like Cinik, Serkan, NowHairTime have somewhat improved and they're producing better and more consistent results than Koray these days...

I've checked a few results on the international hairloss forum recently and I feel like ASMED has dropped in quality even more...

Edited by Unrealistic expectations
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I was looking for an hairtransplant  in Turkey. But after your comments regarding the Serkan and Cosmedica, I don't know what to do.

Any advice? I don't fill confidence in my country also...

I fell that is a bussine opportunity to earn money and doesn't mind the opinion of the costumer

Edited by Alex94gasp