which dr to choose?

thinning crown... trying to pick between bijan, bisanga or mwamba? ---- any help? 

I had a consult with Scott (lupanzulas rep) a long time ago and I can say that (in my opinion) he came across very abrupt and very rude. He has some very strong views and certainly communicates them in a way that really put me off wanting to engage with him any further. I would not go ahead with dr lupanzula because I did not want to have to deal with Scott his patient advisor who is based in uk- It's really not a great look on the clinic and does a disservice on the Dr who could actually be very good. There is way to communicate with people without being being rude to clients and the guy should know better. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kashnw7hope said:

Bisanga and Mwamba are better. I would go for either. 

I am  not sure what makes you say that.  Feriduni is an excellent surgery who has been around forever. He has plenty of excellent results. All 3 are top surgeons.

Tbh I’ve never been impressed by lupanzula. Bisanga is def in the top 5 or at least top 10 in the world and would be my choice from that list. The only thing I would be hesitant about with bisanga is temple points as I haven’t seen many restored by him on the forums.