Dr. Luis Nader?

Hi all,

I know HRN has a list of approved doctors that have been closely vetted. However, I am curious to hear what people think about Dr. Luis Nader (Reynosa, Mexico) and his overall artistry and body of work? If there are any patients of Dr. Nader, please feel free to comment below your overall experience and satisfactions with the final result. Thanks in advance!

I personally just want to soften my hairline and add density. Anywhere between 500 to 1000 grafts.

Edited by Greenlantern2020

• Administrators

I have seen some good work from Dr. Nader. I’m definitely considering potentially adding him at some point. Though, I’d be interested to hear what the community thinks.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

30 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I have seen some good work from Dr. Nader. I’m definitely considering potentially adding him at some point. Though, I’d be interested to hear what the community thinks.

Definitely worth the usual consideration, be good to see some more clinic & patient posted results.