2nd HT Surgery _ 3900 Grafts

On 6/9/2022 at 4:26 PM, Hairmills and homeruns said:

Were you on an oral 5AR inhibitor between 2013 and now ? 

Are you currently on oral 5AR inhibitor bro ? 

You have very agressive Androgenic Alopecia. 

I would strongly recommend Dutasteride. I see it as the only viable option in your case. Try to get the brand name Avodart. 

It is very important to be on medication because otherwise your tranplanted hairs will eventually disappear due to DUPA and your native hairs will continue to miniaturize and fall out especially in the crown... Your crown may soon drop into Norwood 5- 6 so be very careful. 

You will not see any growth till the 3 month mark. For most patients, most of the growth happens between the 3rd month and the 6th month. And then it thickens up and "matures" a bit more till the 8-12 months.  It know how hard it is to deal with the post surgery phase. I've been there I know the agony of hairloss sufferer since I am one myself. But patience is key. 

All the best bro. 

32 minutes ago, ITA said:

It is evident that you got worse from the fifth to the sixth month, sorry if I'm so direct, but are you really still convinced that your scalp is healthy?

B6578A68-09AA-4F26-B715-553755631B3C.jpeg

591C85CE-DEA3-4F6C-BBD0-F17ACC3379BB.jpeg

I just don't know.. Neither my doctor is mentioning anything clearly... And no other doctor will entertain as I have not done HT from them...

I'll write it untill to boredom: there are autoimmune pathologies or diseases, which doctors cannot diagnose without specific tests such as a biopsy (there are also doctors who are not really very good doctors).  It is also very likely that your dermatitis has already caused the failure of your two transplants, I do not know what to advise, except that you absolutely do not undergo a third transplant if you do not know for sure what your problem is first.

4 minutes ago, ITA said:

I'll write it untill to boredom: there are autoimmune pathologies or diseases, which doctors cannot diagnose without specific tests such as a biopsy (there are also doctors who are not really very good doctors).  It is also very likely that your dermatitis has already caused the failure of your two transplants, I do not know what to advise, except that you absolutely do not undergo a third transplant if you do not know for sure what your problem is first.

Maybe I need to find a new doctor... I will start searching for the same...

• 7 months later...

Lost a lot of native hair one year of Hair Transplant.. 

Is it because of Telogen Effevlium or due to Sebboheric Dermatitis.. 

Can I reverse them again? 

I am on Dutasteride and Topical Minox..

IMG20230503170030.jpg

IMG20221216145315.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...