Former Eugenix patients, which of the following packages would you recommend, or wish you had done differently?

1. Comprehensive Package 

Procedure Lead By – Eugenix Trained Doctors 

Cost Per Graft – INR 75 + Tax 

Planning & Designing Performed By - Eugenix Trained Doctors 

Slits/Incision Creation - Eugenix Trained Doctors (100%) 

Extraction – Crucial Extraction performed by our Eugenix Trained Doctors and remaining extractions to be performed by our Senior Eugenix Trained Technicians. 

Implantation – Complete Implantation to be performed by our Senior Eugenix Trained Technicians. 

Value-Added Benefits - Hotel stay and food available at discounted rates on request, based on availability. This facility is available only at Gurgaon.

2. Exclusive Package 

Procedure Lead By – Senior Eugenix Trained Doctor 

Cost Per Graft – INR 120 + Tax

Planning & Designing Performed By -  Senior Eugenix Trained Doctor

Slits/Incision Creation - Senior Eugenix Trained Doctor (100%) 

Extraction – Complete extraction by our Senior Eugenix Trained Technicians. 

Implantation – Complete Implantation to be performed by our Senior Eugenix Trained Technicians. 

Value-Added Benefits - Complimentary 2 nights’ accommodation with airport pick up and drop. 7 days post-op medication will be provided by us.  

3. Premium Package with Dr. Arika Bansal/Founding Surgeon 

Procedure Lead By – Dr Arika Bansal 

Cost Per Graft – INR 210 + Tax 

Planning & Designing Performed By - Dr. Arika Bansal 

Slits/Incision Creation - Dr Arika Bansal (100%) 

Extraction – Crucial extraction by Dr. Arika Bansal Remaining extraction by our Senior Eugenix Trained Technicians. 

Value-Added Benefits - Complimentary 2 nights’ accommodation with airport pick up and drop. 7 days post-op medication will be provided by us.

4. Super Premium Package with Dr Arika Bansal/Founding Surgeon 

Cost Per Graft – INR 350 + Tax 

Planning & Designing Performed By - Dr Arika Bansal 

Extraction – Dr Arika Bansal (100%) 

Implantation – Hairline or Crown Whorl implantation of up to 400 grafts by Dr. Arika Bansal Remaining implantation by our Senior Eugenix Trained Technicians. 

5. Dr. Pradeep Sethi’s Flagship Package 

Based on the complexity of the case and Dr. Sethi’s availability

Dr. Pradeep Sethi will decide his involvement based on the complexity of the case [subject to approval and availability]  

5 minutes ago, JoDimaggio22 said:

Wow depending on total cost that can add up

Still good value, but yes it soon mounts up ! Eugenix are are one of the most expensive Clinics in India. Personally I think they are worth it, and actually like the fact they have a tiered pricing menu, all of the options involve a Dr doing the important steps.

Edited by J.A.C
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, johnphillip said:

1. Comprehensive Package 

Procedure Lead By – Eugenix Trained Doctors 

Cost Per Graft – INR 75 + Tax 

Planning & Designing Performed By - Eugenix Trained Doctors 

Slits/Incision Creation - Eugenix Trained Doctors (100%) 

Extraction – Crucial Extraction performed by our Eugenix Trained Doctors and remaining extractions to be performed by our Senior Eugenix Trained Technicians. 

Value-Added Benefits - Hotel stay and food available at discounted rates on request, based on availability. This facility is available only at Gurgaon.

2. Exclusive Package 

Procedure Lead By – Senior Eugenix Trained Doctor 

Cost Per Graft – INR 120 + Tax

Planning & Designing Performed By -  Senior Eugenix Trained Doctor

Slits/Incision Creation - Senior Eugenix Trained Doctor (100%) 

Extraction – Complete extraction by our Senior Eugenix Trained Technicians. 

3. Premium Package with Dr. Arika Bansal/Founding Surgeon 

Cost Per Graft – INR 210 + Tax 

Planning & Designing Performed By - Dr. Arika Bansal 

Extraction – Crucial extraction by Dr. Arika Bansal Remaining extraction by our Senior Eugenix Trained Technicians. 

4. Super Premium Package with Dr Arika Bansal/Founding Surgeon 

Cost Per Graft – INR 350 + Tax 

Planning & Designing Performed By - Dr Arika Bansal 

Extraction – Dr Arika Bansal (100%) 

Implantation – Hairline or Crown Whorl implantation of up to 400 grafts by Dr. Arika Bansal Remaining implantation by our Senior Eugenix Trained Technicians. 

5. Dr. Pradeep Sethi’s Flagship Package 

Based on the complexity of the case and Dr. Sethi’s availability

Dr. Pradeep Sethi will decide his involvement based on the complexity of the case [subject to approval and availability]  

Kinda seems weird that #4 implantation is up to 400 grafts.  Where did they come up with that number?

• Haha 1

I know people say not to compare costs, but Eugenix generally is on the higher end of what you would expect to be able to pay. Particularly once you get past the Exclusive Package including tax it ends up on par with probably a similar cost to the best of the best worldwide. 

I do not begrudge them making as much money as they can, but relative to where they are, it's perhaps not going to be considered the budget friendly version some may present it as but it is built presently upon a great reputation. 

Eugenix had an explosion of growth in the past 2 years. Package #3 was once Package #2, prices were lower overall, etc. A lot of the results you see on this forum were locked in prior to the price increases, which is worth bearing in mind.

Even after the increases though, while I don't think they are "super affordable" now, I also don't think they're necessarily way above cost. For example the Exclusive Package still feels like excellent value to me, which I'd be comfortable with having now gone to Eugenix and experiencing some of the Doctors beside Dr. Bansal. Lots of talent in the clinic.

My two cents. In the end it comes down to what you're comfortable with and getting a sense of the quality from patient reviews on this forum and others.

Follow my second hair transplant journey below

Caucasian - 4613 Grafts - Eugenix, Dr. Arika Bansal

9 minutes ago, drawdownfx said:

I am personally going with Dr Pradeep, it's going to cost an arm and a leg now but my hairline is more important 🤣

If only covid didn’t hit preventing travel, I would have been in with the top 2 Drs at a very reasonable rate… Now I’m really not sure which package/tier I would choose.. I do believe they are all good choices, but I think it also depends on not only the individual but what is needed, I have very specific needs. Which is mostly going to be from my plentiful Beard, and involves filling in my stretched FUT scar. 

Edited by J.A.C

10 hours ago, J.A.C said:

If only covid didn’t hit preventing travel, I would have been in with the top 2 Drs at a very reasonable rate… Now I’m really not sure which package/tier I would choose.. I do believe they are all good choices, but I think it also depends on not only the individual but what is needed, I have very specific needs. Which is mostly going to be from my plentiful Beard, and involves filling in my stretched FUT scar. 

Are you talking about the Duo package with both of them? that one is 500+gst now yikes. Not saying it isn't worth it but damn it's a big spike lol.

Your description sounds like a Dr Pradeep case. 

My hair transplant Journey with Dr. Freitas