Eugenix August Appointment

Hi everyone. Apologies for the quick form style of post but I’m hoping for confirmation quickly from anyone who has made a deposit with Eugenix. I’m unsure whether to trust the contact person I’m dealing with. Any Eugenix point person I can communicate with here to clarify the process? The latest correspondence has been a little dodgy regarding the surgery booking. 
thanks guys 

2 hours ago, GaryStruthers said:

Hi everyone. Apologies for the quick form style of post but I’m hoping for confirmation quickly from anyone who has made a deposit with Eugenix. I’m unsure whether to trust the contact person I’m dealing with. Any Eugenix point person I can communicate with here to clarify the process? The latest correspondence has been a little dodgy regarding the surgery booking. 
thanks guys 

There's a WhatsApp contact number on the official website and @Eugenix Hair Sciences can maybe confirm details of stuff too.

I paid a deposit myself for my procedure via Bank Transfer to the company bank details and the remaining balance is to be paid the day before surgery. 

What exactly was it that led you to suspect the person? Of course, there's an opportunity that the person could be fraudulent but how did you have contact initiated? 

Hi! I’ve been monitoring my contact for close to a year (as I wanted to see how the Finasteride took) The WhatsApp contact has a letter missing from his name and his tone differs from the email contact. I have suggested to “WhatsApp”, that we jump back into our Email thread from August 2021. He said “yes”, but has yet to reply to my email. I will follow this closely and inform hairrestorationnetwork if this is indeed fraud. 

5 hours ago, GaryStruthers said:

Hi! I’ve been monitoring my contact for close to a year (as I wanted to see how the Finasteride took) The WhatsApp contact has a letter missing from his name and his tone differs from the email contact. I have suggested to “WhatsApp”, that we jump back into our Email thread from August 2021. He said “yes”, but has yet to reply to my email. I will follow this closely and inform hairrestorationnetwork if this is indeed fraud. 

@Melvin- Moderatorcan easily get you in touch with somebody from the Eugenix clinic which can help you check if you have been talking to somebody legitimately representing them or not.

I personally made contact on the main number on their website and matching the YouTube video WhatsApp number and then somebody from the clinic got back in touch with me. I knew it was from the clinic because they had the exact same images and their details matched up with the other UK members that had contact with that person. 

So i'm pretty confident who i was talking to was genuine but you're right to be wary for sure. So hopefully you can have it confirmed. English isn't necessarily the first language of some of the clinic staff and their phrasing may not be what you expect etc. at times but so far  all communication i've had generally seems to be on the same understanding level. 

• Thanks 1