Dr Couto consultation

Good Afternoon lads.

just come on here to say im scheduled a consultation with Dr Couto in June to finally restore my hair.

i am wondering has there been any person on this forum who has had a transplant with himself?

i have really enjoyed his work however they are mainly just results posted by the clinic and would like to see real patient results from the work he does.

any info would be great to hear.

thanks guys.

• 2 months later...
On 4/26/2022 at 1:33 PM, Woody1000 said:

Good Afternoon lads.

just come on here to say im scheduled a consultation with Dr Couto in June to finally restore my hair.

i am wondering has there been any person on this forum who has had a transplant with himself?

i have really enjoyed his work however they are mainly just results posted by the clinic and would like to see real patient results from the work he does.

any info would be great to hear.

thanks guys.

Spanish forum is full of Couto results

I have been on coutos  case lol sending him emails every week lol, they're not taking consultations because he booked up for all of 2023 so I’m going for bisanga or Freitas who I’ve managed to get consultations with. But I still email them every so and so lol this is my latest one lool. 

6D652D5F-8330-4B03-9E98-2CDAE2C5F801.jpeg

1AC3EF21-B956-48DD-A8CF-9C1E3A84554D.png

Edited by sukh123
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, sukh123 said:

I have been on coutos  case lol sending him emails every week lol, they're not taking consultations because he booked up for all of 2023 so I’m going for bisanga or Freitas who I’ve managed to get consultations with. But I still email them every so and so lol this is my latest one lool. 

What's the wait for Freitas and Bisanga?

5 minutes ago, Calihome1 said:

Freitas is a good deal!

Yeh both great Doctors , I’m not thinking. About price tbh , I’ll pay whats necessary , so just weighing which one best suits my needs . Tbh can’t go go wrong with both . Have you had a consultation with them ?

5 hours ago, sukh123 said:

Just out of curiosity, when did you send this latest email and how long did it take to get a reply?

Just now, Jantelagen said:

Just out of curiosity, when did you send this latest email and how long did it take to get a reply?

Hi yes I sent it yesterday , instant reply the next day .  Been doing  been doing this for the last three months lol on bi weekly basis aha. Same reply lol everytime . This one before this I sent my pictures , interestingly they replied saying I had a good donor, but Couto would have to evaluate in Person for a quote. I got excited till I read the rest ,  lol which was a carbon copy of the one above . I’ve given up now and will be going with with either bisanga. Or Freitas.

• Like 1