Is the 75 rupees Eugenix package worth it?

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, Go Go Planets said:

The clinic has a very good reputation, but how far does that extend regarding the lowest tier package?

Are the skills and results of the normal technicians very different from the senior technicians?

In relation to other clinics that would charge the same price Eugenic are leaps and bounds ahead by comparison. All the doctors are trained by the Dr Sethi and Dr Bansal. You would be wise to ask these question to Eugenix with all of your concerns for peace of mind. All the best!

• Administrators

I think the second package that’s $1.66 per graft with Dr. Priya is better IMO. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

8 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I think the second package that’s $1.66 per graft with Dr. Priya is better IMO. 

I can't really afford that without taking out a loan, so the lowest tiered package is my only real option.

Thank you for the feedback, though.

I personally opted for the Exclusive Package with Dr Das as i felt there would be more senior techs and a doctor more familiar with temple point restoration in full. 

You can still get great care from the 75 RS package but it is more junior doctors and techs cutting their teeth till they get experience under them to advance but so far, it seems they've got every ability to look after you more than say a Turkish Hair Mill. 

On 4/24/2022 at 3:37 PM, Go Go Planets said:

The clinic has a very good reputation, but how far does that extend regarding the lowest tier package?

Are the skills and results of the normal technicians very different from the senior technicians?

It is worth it. The surgeries in the Rs 75 per graft package are performed by the Eugenix trained doctors along with extremely well trained technicians. The results are good and it is done under the the responsibility of Eugenix Hair Sciences.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Eugenix Hair Sciences said:

It is worth it. The surgeries in the Rs 75 per graft package are performed by the Eugenix trained doctors along with extremely well trained technicians. The results are good and it is done under the the responsibility of Eugenix Hair Sciences.

Thank you for the information and encouragement! I'll continue thinking it over.