PRP along with HT

Hi , 

i intend to have a HT in near future , i have diffuse thinning in frontal area ..

so i learned that PRP can help to lower shock loss for native hair in recipent area and have faster grow for transplanted hair .

my question is what's best time to do it , just before the HT , or after like 2 weeks after the HT

15 hours ago, H.K said:

Hi , 

i intend to have a HT in near future , i have diffuse thinning in frontal area ..

so i learned that PRP can help to lower shock loss for native hair in recipent area and have faster grow for transplanted hair .

my question is what's best time to do it , just before the HT , or after like 2 weeks after the HT

PRP is neither necessary nor mandatory. You can opt for it as it does have advantages but it is not something that has to be done. You can have the same results even without PRP.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eugenix Hair Sciences said:

PRP is neither necessary nor mandatory. You can opt for it as it does have advantages but it is not something that has to be done. You can have the same results even without PRP.

Exactly this 👍🏽

• Like 1

Thanks all for the reply .. 

So when done along with a hair transplant , is it done directly before HT , or after removing scabs for example , or what ? 

On 4/11/2022 at 11:45 AM, Eugenix Hair Sciences said:

I do believe that Eugenix have offered this to patients on a complimentary basis during their procedures. 

Based on what you are saying, what advantages do you feel it offers patients. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, NARMAK said:

I do believe that Eugenix have offered this to patients on a complimentary basis during their procedures. 

Based on what you are saying, what advantages do you feel it offers patients. 

Yes, we do offer PRP on a complimentary basis along with the procedure. PRPs have subtle advantages such as providing growth factors to the hair roots. It can lead to speeding up the hair growth process. It also strengthens the pre existing hair and also increases the hair volume.

Edited by Eugenix Hair Sciences
  • Thanks 1