Top 3-5 in Turkey : Thai as of 2022 - I was scared of propecia

Aussie T

On 4/11/2022 at 1:28 PM, Aussie T said:

I think that’s what I had in mind. Start fin again and see where I’m at in 6 months. So that if some hair grow back I can get even more out of the Hair transplant. 
Whit the minoxidil , why would I do it if I already do the Fin ? Isn’t Minoxidil for people who are scared of taking fin because of the side effects ? If I could spare the trouble of having to spend 15 mins per day doing the minoxidil that would be preferred 

Aussie T there is also Loniten available in Australia which is an oral minoxidil - as always consult your doctor and be prepared if your are a hairy dude elsewhere because you will need to trim your firebreaks every fortnight 🤣

16 minutes ago, Ramons said:

Aussie T there is also Loniten available in Australia which is an oral minoxidil - as always consult your doctor and be prepared if your are a hairy dude elsewhere because you will need to trim your firebreaks every fortnight 🤣

Ahahaha 

• Valued Contributor
On 4/11/2022 at 1:35 AM, Aussie T said:

i live in Australia so either Thailand (closer) or Turkey (most famous for HT at great prices) would be preferred destinations for me.

I also live in Australia and I can promise you that if you are going to base your hair transplant results on what's the cheapest then you are only setting yourself up for at best paying even more money for a repair and at worst living with a risky result. Have a look at the forum's recommended surgeons results. Find a surgeon who turns out a large volume of excellent results on patients who have both the same hair type and hair loss with results that are the same as your goals. All the best!

• Like 1