Anyone know a good FUT clinic in Los Angeles, that has reasonable prices and the procedure is performed primarily by the actual doctor?

• Administrators
  • Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

19 hours ago, Mark hagerty said:

BTw I have had 5 or 6 FUT procedures but it's been 20 yrs since the last, everybody is pushing these fue procedures now, not the best procedure if your goal is additional density

Dr. Mohebi does excellent FUT work. Do you have the laxity for another FUT procedure? 5-6 FUT procedures is a lot of FUT. If not, you may want to consider FUE.

Edited by Dr. Suhail Khokhar
  • Like 1

My advice does not constitute a patient-physician relationship nor as medical advice and all medical questions/concerns should be addressed to your medical provider. 

Not many, back in the day they did  100 to 500 graftd a session in fact my first was in 89 with  the round plugs ,so my donor scars are smaller,I've been told by two different surgeons in the past week from two different places that I do have a good scalp elasticity and no tightness and both confirmed to me that I do have space available for another FUT procedure. I'm trying to stay ahead of the game  by  adding some more density so I'm looking to have as many grafts  as possible here, and with that it should be enough to last me out my lifetime. I was told having an FUE would be like throwing a bucket of water into the ocean and nunless I wanted to tighten up my hairline which isn't my main goal.recent pic.

Screenshot_20220402-063317.png