Dr. Bisanga BHR Clinic - TRANSGENDER PATIENT - 2647 FUT 0 - 9 MONTHS

The patient's goals were to address the recession and to feminize the hair line to go in synergy and complete her transition process.

Challenges included a previous hair transplant and also a brow life with resulting scars as visible.

The patient was very happy at 9 months and one aspect of this was to be able to wear her hair up and backwards without having to be concerned about how it looked.

In a recent conversation she has now been able to move on in her life without even thinking about the hair transplant as it has become a natural part of her life with the result that she was able to achieve.

GRAFT BREAKDOWN:-
1s 500
2s 1349
3s 667
4s 131
TOTAL:- 2647

CHALLENGES:-

T5g4slu.png

VIDEO:-

PRE-SURGERY

KUJYWme.png

GOgjAsI.png

AXI1KdT.png

ewkQ5af.png

cbmnUXC.png

ayEgIPY.png

FDEIt8G.png

IMMEDIATE POST-SURGERY

Fe8NVe8.png

YHLTmhA.png

faL9Mea.png

jAKl7D3.png

JDruJAZ.png

3 MONTHS

ij5cWmg.png

9 MONTHS

tb7aD0m.png

n8lic7v.png

aJr9CkZ.png

Mo46ldK.png

COMPARISON

GTPm1xG.png

bJausWA.png

KF5vSxR.png

• Like 1

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 2 months later...

This patient has kindly sent further updated photos and is very happy with the result and is now thoroughly able to enjoy her hair!
From worrying about it to forgetting about it with this dramatic change and newly found confidence.

VIDEO:-

aWX0xWE.jpg

SIW4V7z.jpg

ly2gi3P.jpg

vfafrSe.jpg

COMPARISONS

hf5azZI.png

ZhtyE4X.png

• Like 1

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• Valued Contributor

A fantastic result. Also I can share in how she must be feeling not having to worry anymore about that hairline brow lift scar. My hairline scar (from plastic surgery to remove punch graft scars in a series of strip procedures) is now finally hidden thanks to my hair transplant. It's as much of a celebration as the hair itself. Wishing her all the best and thanks for sharing!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

On 6/10/2022 at 7:40 PM, Raphael84 said:

This patient has kindly sent further updated photos and is very happy with the result and is now thoroughly able to enjoy her hair!
From worrying about it to forgetting about it with this dramatic change and newly found confidence.

She looks great! I'm guessing that hormone replacement therapy can serve as a stand-in for finasteride? In that it ultimately lowers DHT