Dr Arshad Opinions

uk005801

I’ve just had a consultation with this clinic. 

I have others lined up / contacted 3 well known in Belgium, Ball as well for uk. 

I see dr arshad made the recommended list and I see allot of good results but the odd few threads where he seems to be getting mixed feedback. 

is he still on the recco list? 

I’ve hd two previous transplants so this would be my last one realistically with grafts I have taken. 

looking for anyone who has had recent transplants with this dr to give honest review. Price isn’t my issue here but it’s so confusing when you do hours of research build confidence in that place then one thread puts you off! 

cant fault the discussion and recco I had  and the ultra detailed info sent. Not looking to rush the decision as plan to speak with the others first if I can.

thanks 

• Administrators

He’s still recommended, there were a few unhappy patients that complained about growth. He did offer free top-ups to all of them. I do believe he narrowed down what may have led to lower yield. I think he’s gonna put out some excellent results this year. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Thanks Melvin that’s good to hear. What kind of thing could cause that ie what would he potentially change just out of interest.

in my consultation it was confirmed sue to my previous transplants dr arshad would do all punching and cutting ie not shared with the other doctor (not saying he isn’t capable) which gave me more confidence. Also suggested not to alter my hair line design as is age appropriate from my previous ops,  but preserve the grafts to strengthen existing where I’ve lost hair over the years. Which is probably sound advice. 

I had my ht with Dr Arshad 9 months ago. I went to see him last Friday to discuss the progress, as it seemed that the density wasn’t as good as it could be (my full journey is on my thread, including all photos). It appeared that I had a fair bit of density but the hair was greyer and white, compared to my darker native hair. Sommiya dyed my hair for me while I was there and the difference was clear to see. I’ve added a couple of photos so you can see my progress. I find the clinic to be very helpful and always willing to take on any concerns that a patient has. 

7343531A-31C6-4354-B8F1-A529A79B0797.jpeg

769697F7-D576-4FD7-B238-6849D1F58F9B.jpeg

B348520A-3C6B-41AF-B865-0941DF8F3C9C.png

3E05D765-5E99-485A-81EC-BF826CB43F95.jpeg

D7C4F123-8223-460D-BB02-6EDAAB4F94FF.jpeg

57C12BE9-9649-48D6-9328-695F4F3D87D6.jpeg

• Like 2

Looks like you hd a nice result there big change! Crown as well, hard to get the density in there. Congrats mate and thanks for taking the time to reply. 

similr to you my hair starting to grey always looks better / thicker when dyed.

would you say your happy then? Would you happily send your best mate there that’s always the tell! 😉 

thanks dude 

6 minutes ago, uk005801 said:

Looks like you hd a nice result there big change! Crown as well, hard to get the density in there. Congrats mate and thanks for taking the time to reply. 

similr to you my hair starting to grey always looks better / thicker when dyed.

would you say your happy then? Would you happily send your best mate there that’s always the tell! 😉 

thanks dude 

Hi mate. Yes I’m happy with it so far, especially the crown which usually takes longer to grow in. The left side density isn’t as far along as the right, but Dr A agreed that we can always add more grafts after the 12 months if necessary, but it’s still an improvement on what I had. 

30 minutes ago, Marko7t4 said:

Hi mate. Yes I’m happy with it so far, especially the crown which usually takes longer to grow in. The left side density isn’t as far along as the right, but Dr A agreed that we can always add more grafts after the 12 months if necessary, but it’s still an improvement on what I had. 

My trouble is I have one shot at this transplant as won’t have the donor for any top ups or correction so am intrigued in Melvins comments suggesting the clinic has narrowed down the issues some reported of leading to reduced density. Maybe specific technicians that didn’t work out? I’m confident in his experience but difficult to find out experience of the technicians themselves. 

19 minutes ago, uk005801 said:

My trouble is I have one shot at this transplant as won’t have the donor for any top ups or correction so am intrigued in Melvins comments suggesting the clinic has narrowed down the issues some reported of leading to reduced density. Maybe specific technicians that didn’t work out? I’m confident in his experience but difficult to find out experience of the technicians themselves. 

Why don’t you ask if Dr Arshad and Dr Hamza can do the incisions and implants?  Just explain your concerns. I’ve just checked your thread from Saturday. My hair is really fine too, so my results should be a pretty good comparison hopefully. You mentioned getting smp as well as a HT. Would you not consider using some beard hair instead?  @Melvin-Moderator has recently had that done at Eugenix in India and has now utilised 9000 grafts in his transplants. 

Edited by Marko7t4

Maybe look at Dr. Bisanga instead. Seems like he'd be less risky to me. I don't doubt that Dr. Arshad figured out a problem and corrected it but do you want to be the test subject? All Dr's can have a bad case from time to time but to have a rash of them is more concerning. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Marko7t4 said:

Why don’t you ask if Dr Arshad and Dr Hamza can do the incisions and implants?  Just explain your concerns. I’ve just checked your thread from Saturday. My hair is really fine too, so my results should be a pretty good comparison hopefully. You mentioned getting smp as well as a HT. Would you not consider using some beard hair instead?  @Melvin-Moderator has recently had that done at Eugenix in India and has now utilised 9000 grafts in his transplants. 

In consultation it was made clear that only dr arshad would do all punching and incisions given I’ve had multiple transplants it’s a more tricky procedure.(so that’s a positive having them most experienced doc doing that part) But just wondered what made 2021 throw up quite a few bad results from them after loads of good ones. thought maybe I experienced technicians doing the placement and prep or something perhaps but that’s just me guessing. I’m due for a consultation with bisanger hopefully next week to get a in person look. But at least I have an option in the bank with dr arshad just want to be as confident as possible like everyone! 

Who did your punching and incisions mate? Thanks for your replies buddy is helpful 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JoeMan said:

Maybe look at Dr. Bisanga instead. Seems like he'd be less risky to me. I don't doubt that Dr. Arshad figured out a problem and corrected it but do you want to be the test subject? All Dr's can have a bad case from time to time but to have a rash of them is more concerning. 

Hi mate I actually am in process of booking a face to face with him. Just worried he may not want to do it if I’ve had 6k grafts from a different clinic as may not be an optimal patient to work with but that may be me being overly worried. My experience with hair dr has been great communication wise so far so don’t want to judge myself just interested to hear from patients. 

• Like 1

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Marko7t4 said:

I had my ht with Dr Arshad 9 months ago. I went to see him last Friday to discuss the progress, as it seemed that the density wasn’t as good as it could be (my full journey is on my thread, including all photos). It appeared that I had a fair bit of density but the hair was greyer and white, compared to my darker native hair. Sommiya dyed my hair for me while I was there and the difference was clear to see. I’ve added a couple of photos so you can see my progress. I find the clinic to be very helpful and always willing to take on any concerns that a patient has. 

7343531A-31C6-4354-B8F1-A529A79B0797.jpeg

769697F7-D576-4FD7-B238-6849D1F58F9B.jpeg

B348520A-3C6B-41AF-B865-0941DF8F3C9C.png

3E05D765-5E99-485A-81EC-BF826CB43F95.jpeg

D7C4F123-8223-460D-BB02-6EDAAB4F94FF.jpeg

57C12BE9-9649-48D6-9328-695F4F3D87D6.jpeg

Wow you look excellent man congrats 

24814FC4-43A8-4F0A-9613-1C94B73198A9.jpeg

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 hour ago, uk005801 said:

In consultation it was made clear that only dr arshad would do all punching and incisions given I’ve had multiple transplants it’s a more tricky procedure.(so that’s a positive having them most experienced doc doing that part) But just wondered what made 2021 throw up quite a few bad results from them after loads of good ones. thought maybe I experienced technicians doing the placement and prep or something perhaps but that’s just me guessing. I’m due for a consultation with bisanger hopefully next week to get a in person look. But at least I have an option in the bank with dr arshad just want to be as confident as possible like everyone! 

Who did your punching and incisions mate? Thanks for your replies buddy is helpful 

Dr Arshad did the punching and incisions mate. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, JoeMan said:

I'm with Joe on this one. 

• Like 1