Zenagen

Grany

Grany (or Dr. Gary),

You're brand new to the forum so please take a look through and read the terms of service you agreed to when you signed up that states that promotional links aren't allowed.

For all I know, being new here, you are advertising/selling this product yourself. Are you affiliated with the company? If so, you are required to disclose your involvement with them in your forum signature.

I'm not familiar with Zenagen. But since you say it "looks good", what about it other than a fancy ad is drawing you in? If you're a physician as you claim to be in another post, I trust you've put some research into this and aren't being taken by a simple advertisement?

What are the ingredients in Zenagen? Is there any evidence to suggest any of the ingredients work to stop hair loss or regrow hair? Are there any clinical studies done on this shampoo?

If you can't answer the above questions, I'd suggest doing more research on the product and not simply buy into any product that claims they can stop hair loss. There are literally hundreds of products that don't deliver on their promise to regrow hair.

Best Regards,

Bill

zenagen-hair-loss-shampoo.jpg

This/these guy(s) have been spamming all over the place. Including where I mod at. Even after their posts were deleted..they come back as "someone else".

It's odd the # of companies that do this too. Why not just introduce yourself...say you've got a product that *may* help..maybe even offer a discount in the beginning..etc?? Of course if you're allowed to do that in whatever forum you're in.

Very well could be a MLM type of product. Which isnt to say its not good product, as many companies are starting to take this marketing approach to save money in the economy. However, do your research! I personally like Nioxin product line.

SMOOTHY

Propecia/Rogaine

MSM/Zinc/b-6

NO2