Need help! Was I scammed? Does this look like a 4000graft FUT?

MB297

20 minutes ago, DrTBarghouthi said:

Yes clearly he needs your help in this @Melvin- Moderator

This is total disgrace. Strips if properly done can yield around 2000-2500 grafts at most and that’s in good hands. 

Any idea how many grafts he received? I know like all of us this would just be a guess but as a Dr maybe you have a better idea. 

1 hour ago, JoeMan said:

Any idea how many grafts he received? I know like all of us this would just be a guess but as a Dr maybe you have a better idea. 

It is hard to say exactly but I would highly doubt anything over 1500. 

• Like 3

Dr. Taleb Barghouthi approved and recommended on the Hair Transplant Network. You can schedule a virtual consultation with me here.

Contact me via WhatsApp at +962798378396 (Jordan) 

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram

13 hours ago, J.A.C said:

It’s not a well designed hairline, and the grafts are way to spaced out to make much of a aesthetic difference. And that blood trickle shows a lost graft most likely. But it’s something that can be built upon. I would be interested to see your pre op pics ? Thanks 🙏 

I pretty much agree with everyone, pretty bad work.

I'm just not sure I agree with it being a "not a well designed hairline".  What's wrong with the hairline (design wise)? 

Check out my journey here:

They clearly ripped you off, sorry to say.  First step, consult with a local reputable lawyer to look into all the documents you signed and see if there's any recourse.  A refund is the least they can offer you at this point.  Step 2, do your due diligence for your next procedure.  Good luck!