How Can I Become a Tech?

On 3/6/2022 at 8:01 PM, dtap said:

Does anyone here know how I can train to be a technician in the ht industry?

You probably have to be a trainee at a beauty saloon for a little bit first for portfolio, then apply for training with a clinic that is taking in trainees.

1 hour ago, SeanToman said:

You probably have to be a trainee at a beauty saloon for a little bit first for portfolio, then apply for training with a clinic that is taking in trainees.

Appreciate the answer but that doesnt make sense. Training to be a hair stylist and being a tech are completely mutually exclusive. Apples and oranges.

2 minutes ago, dtap said:

Appreciate the answer but that doesnt make sense. Training to be a hair stylist and being a tech are completely mutually exclusive. Apples and oranges.

By beauty saloon I mean learning to work with needles.etc (ie. lip fillers, face fillers, derma pens, all those basic facial modification techniques).
Cosmetic work that gives you the training to be considered a cosmetic nursing assistant.

Edited by SeanToman

1 minute ago, SeanToman said:

By beauty saloon I mean learning to work with needles.etc (ie. lip fillers, face fillers, derma pens, all those basic facial modification techniques).
Cosmetic work that gives you the training to be considered a nurse.

Ohhhh.. I se what youre saying now. Can it be still possible to train to be a tech without working in the cosmetic plastic surgery industry?

Edited by dtap

43 minutes ago, dtap said:

Ohhhh.. I se what youre saying now. Can it be still possible to train to be a tech without working in the cosmetic plastic surgery industry?

I would say that your chances of becoming a tech or applying for a job as a tech would be to be a licensed nurse, which is a couple of years of education.

19 hours ago, digi23 said:

I would say that your chances of becoming a tech or applying for a job as a tech would be to be a licensed nurse, which is a couple of years of education.

19 hours ago, Gatsby said:

The best way is to directly contact hair transplant surgeons and put this question to them. All the best!

Wow.. Getting mixed signals here. Dont know which is the best answer.,

If you go to Turkey and put an advertisement in the newspaper, with all those pseudo-clinics there, you will immediately find a job as a hair transplant technician.