ASMED - 5064 fue - Dr Koray ERDOGAN - 6 month

13 hours ago, shiba1985 said:

Quand j'ai commencé à lire votre fil, j'étais comme wow 5000+ en une seule séance. Ce gars aura une excellente couverture en une seule opération. 

En voyant vos photos récentes, cela me rappelle pourquoi à maintes reprises, la plupart des cliniques de haut niveau voudront que vous divisez de vastes zones de couverture en plusieurs procédures. Si quelque chose échoue, vous n'êtes pas à 5000 greffons et vous pouvez retourner à la planche à dessin. 

Cela dit, vous êtes encore en avance et selon Melvin, il y a des floraisons tardives, vous en faites peut-être partie. Malheureusement, à part essayer de se concentrer sur autre chose (salle de sport, etc.), vous ne pouvez pas faire grand-chose pour le moment.

If I've been there, it's because I have two friends who also had more than 5000 there and a awesome result.

13 hours ago, shiba1985 said:

Quand j'ai commencé à lire votre fil, j'étais comme wow 5000+ en une seule séance. Ce gars aura une excellente couverture en une seule opération. 

En voyant vos photos récentes, cela me rappelle pourquoi à maintes reprises, la plupart des cliniques de haut niveau voudront que vous divisez de vastes zones de couverture en plusieurs procédures. Si quelque chose échoue, vous n'êtes pas à 5000 greffons et vous pouvez retourner à la planche à dessin. 

Cela dit, vous êtes encore en avance et selon Melvin, il y a des floraisons tardives, vous en faites peut-être partie. Malheureusement, à part essayer de se concentrer sur autre chose (salle de sport, etc.), vous ne pouvez pas faire grand-chose pour le moment.

If I've been there, it's because I have two friends who also had more than 5000 there and a awesome result.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/19/2022 at 4:11 PM, Loic75300 said:

Hello,

When I compare before and now, I'm too sad and anxious.....Photos taken hair dry on the same window with ambient lightimage.thumb.png.1aa363b211f1e1ee19d9d854614ea964.png

What do you think ?
Is it normal?

Dear Loic73000,

Thank you for sharing your journey with all of us. Every patient has a progress on a different pace, so you too. The hair is developing until the 15th month post op. So it means that we are almost in the middle of the way.

At the moment the only option for us is to wait and nourish the scalp and hair. After the 7th month post op we expect more growth and gradually completing the coverage.

We will stay in touch and be there for you all through the process. 

Warmest Regards,

Suzana Kubinek

ASMED Clinic

• Like 1

ASMED Surgical Medical Center

Dr Koray Erdogan. Istanbul, Turkey

- For info, evaluations and quotations: htn@asmed.com.tr

- Telephone Contacts (Numbers active in working time and 24h for urgencies):

Main number : (+90) 216 464 11 11

USA: (+1) 8454612049

UK: (+44) 2035191146

- Free online consultation: Online Consultation Form

- For additional information on our clinic, cost and photos:

Asmed Hair Transplant Official Website

- Our Official Facebook Page

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/19/2022 at 2:11 PM, Loic75300 said:

Hello,

When I compare before and now, I'm too sad and anxious.....Photos taken hair dry on the same window with ambient lightimage.thumb.png.1aa363b211f1e1ee19d9d854614ea964.png

What do you think ?
Is it normal?

Based on this you had more hair in the mid scalp and crown pre op, for 5000 grafts and your starting point you should be looking at a full head of hair, campare this to eugenix and bruno ferreira in this forum to see the difference, do you have any recent pictures?

Failed transplants for 3000 grafts at ASMED clinic, destroyed donor and recipient

It seems it’s picking up better. I also had improvements on months 8 and 9 post surgery. You will actually feel “changes” until 12/15 months from the HT’s initial day, and particularly in the hair texture.

• 2 months later...

Waw Loic....

I gotta say I was extremely worried for you....

Koray's nurses have lots of really really bad results here and on the french hairloss forum too... I guess you know. They are one of the worst and most expensive hairmills out there. 

Your situation at 7 months was heartbreaking and highly worrisome... I was thinking you were gonna be one of those botched jobs from ASMED.

But thanks God turned out fine.  🙏

Now if I had to judge your final result.

It' not a spectacular result. You should  have had close to a full head of hair with your degree of baldness and the number of grafts used.

With ASMED the definition of a good result is not getting botched/overharvested  in the first place and having at least SOME graft survival in the recipient area. 

Happy end. 

Just curiously did you get back on oral minoxidil  ? 

• Like 3

On 7/5/2022 at 7:20 AM, Let me botch you said:

Waw Loic....

I gotta say I was extremely worried for you....

Koray's nurses have lots of really really bad results here and on the french hairloss forum too... I guess you know. They are one of the worst and most expensive hairmills out there. 

Your situation at 7 months was heartbreaking and highly worrisome... I was thinking you were gonna be one of those botched jobs from ASMED.

But thanks God turned out fine.  🙏

Now if I had to judge your final result.

It' not a spectacular result. You should  have had close to a full head of hair with your degree of baldness and the number of grafts used.

With ASMED the definition of a good result is not getting botched/overharvested  in the first place and having at least SOME graft survival in the recipient area. 

Happy end. 

Just curiously did you get back on oral minoxidil  ? 

OP did mention he chose Option A, where—as I learned during my e-consultation with the clinic—Dr. Erdogan performs the entire procedure himself. It's more expensive than Options B and C (where the technicians have variable amounts of more involvement), but it's the only possible worthwhile avenue with ASMED.

I was seriously considering him when vetting Turkey surgeons, but I ultimately balked at that because of all the horror stories I read on this board. Granted, most of those patients probably chose the cheaper options where the technicians did the delicate surgical work, but I'd also suspect Erdogan himself has been losing his touch after selling out and transforming his clinic into a hair mill.

@Loic75300Those are some encouraging results overall, and I'll be eager to see how it finishes shaping out (there's still 2-6 more months of potential improvement). Maybe not a perfect outcome when it's all said and done, but not a colossal waste of grafts, either. I'm sure you still have enough donor grafts left for further touch-ups; however, I'd definitely look at other options than ASMED (or Turkey for that matter) for corrective procedures.

Edited by Trichotrophy

5 hours ago, Trichotrophy said:

OP did mention he chose Option A, where—as I learned during my e-consultation with the clinic—Dr. Erdogan performs the entire procedure himself. It's more expensive than Options B and C (where the technicians have variable amounts of more involvement), but it's the only possible worthwhile avenue with ASMED.

I was seriously considering him when vetting Turkey surgeons, but I ultimately balked at that because of all the horror stories I read on this board. Granted, most of those patients probably chose the cheaper options where the technicians did the delicate surgical work, but I'd also suspect Erdogan himself has been losing his touch after selling out and transforming his clinic into a hair mill.

@Loic75300Those are some encouraging results overall, and I'll be eager to see how it finishes shaping out (there's still 2-6 more months of potential improvement). Maybe not a perfect outcome when it's all said and done, but not a colossal waste of grafts, either. I'm sure you still have enough donor grafts left for further touch-ups; however, I'd definitely look at other options than ASMED (or Turkey for that matter) for corrective procedures.

Are you sure that’s an option? Erdogan has never done graft harvesting at least in the last 5-7 years. It’s all been outsourced to techs

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 5BetaReductase said:

Are you sure that’s an option? Erdogan has never done graft harvesting at least in the last 5-7 years. It’s all been outsourced to techs

Yeah 😂

I bet Erdogan hasn't touched a patient for a decade or so

Comes in, shakes your hand, draws your hairline and sends you to russian roulette ! 

The run of the mill basically just walks around.

He goes from one room to another. Takes pictures. Gives thumbs up to everyone ! 

The GOAT of botched job is very busy  attending conferences worldwide and "FUE workshops" while his teams of nurses are "operating" on 8 patients at the same time.  😂😂😂

Edited by Let me botch you
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1