Dr. Konior FUE Experience ~ 2000 Grafts

MONTH 3 UPDATE - Growth is here!

Today is just 3 months since the procedure.  I’d say the full on growth phase has begun.   It probably really started around 2.5 month mark.   I’m super excited at this point, especially with knowing there are a percentage of follicles that probably still haven’t “awakened”.

Sorry - still don’t know why some pics are going in upside down.  

A44D0C6C-63F0-461A-940D-23AF49882679.jpeg

99A007A5-DD5C-4884-8BD0-CAA6A6F7AC8F.jpeg

639D0811-A42B-4E21-9182-95351737A3AD.jpeg

A9EFD569-B8C4-465E-8619-CB13EA1B5D45.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Calihome1 said:

How did he cover that much area with only 2065 grafts?  

Filling in temple corners makes such an enormous difference! look 10years younger!

Very carefully!

His ability to cover areas w fewer grafts than other doctors seems to be well recognized on the forum. 

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

@Bradley787 at only 16 weeks your results are insanely brilliant! Very happy for you and I look forward to following your results. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks.  I’m supper happy with how the temples have already filled in.  I know the hairs still have a lot of maturing to do, but the temple area is already pretty tough to distinguish from the native hairline. 

Edited by Bradley787
  • Like 1

Konior might well be the GOAT. 

Insane result for 4 months. 

May I ask how much you spent ? 

As far as I know he usually charges between 10$ and 14$ per graft. Sometimes even more and it depends on how difficult is the case. 

Thanks ! 

On 7/5/2022 at 6:54 AM, Nurses take over said:

Konior might well be the GOAT. 

Insane result for 4 months. 

May I ask how much you spent ? 

As far as I know he usually charges between 10$ and 14$ per graft. Sometimes even more and it depends on how difficult is the case. 

Thanks ! 

He didn’t charge me by the graft, but rather a flat fee.  But ultimately, if you broke down my cost per graft, it falls within that range.  For me, it was worth every penny.  

On 7/8/2022 at 9:12 AM, BuellerBueller said:

No longer an ugly duckling!  :D  What have your family and friends said about it? Congrats on an amazing transformation!  

The few that know have said it looks really good.  I think it prompted one or two others to reach out to the doc as well.  Others who haven’t seen me in a while said I looked good and something seemed a little different.  :)

Excellent results for four months in! No one seems to maximize hair grafts like Dr. Konior.

He would've been my clear choice if I were to do it locally. I only balked at him because of his prices and overlong waitlist—both understandable given his caliber of work, granted. I'm happy about my actual decision in the grand scheme, but I'm sure I would've found Konior well worth the cost and wait if I needed a clinic within driving distance.

• 3 weeks later...

5 1/2 Month update…

I feel like all the follicles have grown.  Just a little thinner and curlier than the rest, but I know that should resolve closer to 1 year mark.  Overall, very, very happy.  

253ECEDE-2E81-49C0-88BA-6C8C674301BC.jpeg

7E7BD58E-8364-4D39-803D-DF918366D262.jpeg

0C359469-2844-4760-849F-0FA23639BE6E.jpeg

8328EE81-E16E-4B7B-B2B4-057BBA247A2E.jpeg

1E284D4E-F4C7-4871-B33A-54B795ED6C73.jpeg

Edited by Bradley787
  • Like 5

Looks very good.  The thickening effect that should follow will leave your hairline looking perfect.  I read that "popping" usually lasts through 8 months or so, but perhaps not?  I know each case is different, but there really does seem to be a wide range of scenarios that unfold.  Either way, definitely some thickening to follow.