How does this look?

Rolo

Hello i am female and two days ago had fut 1700 grafts. I gave photos of my original hairline and wanted copied, i didnt want to lower it just fill in where center scalp showed and temple areas.   I thought it might look a little sparse in front but dr says he didnt want to fill in more where i had hair.  Any thoughts?    I will give more info as days progress. This is day 2.   

D3CD9E06-BB48-4B30-9258-E4003C21EE2E.jpeg

BCD3879B-BCE3-40B0-9CD4-6B8B6F36ABE9.jpeg

D040734F-FF1C-4871-A386-0F8BD9D3B5A9.jpeg

811A9A86-499B-47A8-BF8B-C636DF399BA5.jpeg

C4478CF7-CA9E-4514-B336-45DDC4F3D39C.jpeg

• Administrators

Looks normal, at day 2 you’re still healing.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Some people have more redness than others, its only day 2 after all. Redness can last up to 60 days for sure (especially in the famous ugly duckling faze) You look like you have very very very sensitive skin, because even in the before pictures before procedure you already seemed to have a redness tone to your skin. 

Regarding to your procedure, it looks like very clean work and i can see the beautiful grafts have been implanted with correct angles. 

Happy growth and stay positive! :) 

Thanks to all and i Will post my whole journey in a few days.  Was only concerned not enough grafts in front but he says that if he put more it could destroy the natural hairs behind.  He put more around temple areas. Well, can only wait to see results.