Has anyone been to Dr.Alex Seiadatan

Came across Dr.Alex Seiadatan online when researching clinics. Does anyone have any experience of this surgeon . He is based in madrid ,spain. He seems really great on whatsapp quick response and answers lots of questions i have had. If anyone has met him or attended his clinic i would be keen for more info thanks

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wanderer93 said:

Came across Dr.Alex Seiadatan online when researching clinics. Does anyone have any experience of this surgeon . He is based in madrid ,spain. He seems really great on whatsapp quick response and answers lots of questions i have had. If anyone has met him or attended his clinic i would be keen for more info thanks

If your considering Spain then you should check out Dr Freitas, Dr Couto, Dr Lorenzo & Dr Vila. Some of Europe’s very best ! All with proven track records and consistent results. All clinics wanting your business are good with WhatsApp replies and answering questions. Just be wary of someone being a little “too quick” all of the decent clinics are busy and would be taking some time to reply. 
What made you look at this Dr In particular? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JC71 said:

If your considering Spain then you should check out Dr Freitas, Dr Couto, Dr Lorenzo & Dr Vila. Some of Europe’s very best ! All with proven track records and consistent results. All clinics wanting your business are good with WhatsApp replies and answering questions. Just be wary of someone being a little “too quick” all of the decent clinics are busy and would be taking some time to reply. 
What made you look at this Dr In particular? 

Hi yeah i have looked at them . The problem is i have a short window of time each year where it is feasible due to work. I also have someone in madrid i can stay with. 

56 minutes ago, JC71 said:

Did your plans change ? I remember you was looking at Eugenix ? 

I was meant to be going over in march and still have the date reserved . The problem is with the mandatory isolation in india for uk I would have had to stay 7 days and my girlfriend isnt able to stay that long. I believe this has now been changed to testing on arrival only but the short notice and flight prices are now insane so may have to delay the flights are now more expensive than the HT 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wanderer93 said:

I was meant to be going over in march and still have the date reserved . The problem is with the mandatory isolation in india for uk I would have had to stay 7 days and my girlfriend isnt able to stay that long. I believe this has now been changed to testing on arrival only but the short notice and flight prices are now insane so may have to delay the flights are now more expensive than the HT 

Yeh I’m from the Uk and have been looking at travelling to Eugenix for the last couple of years. I’m not in any rush, so will probably just wait for it to become easier. 

5 minutes ago, JC71 said:

Yeh I’m from the Uk and have been looking at travelling to Eugenix for the last couple of years. I’m not in any rush, so will probably just wait for it to become easier. 

Yeah . I have looked at a few but some of the top well known eu based surgeons prices are just a bit to high for my liking just now. I had the budget all sorted for eugenix so need to stay somewhere in that ball park. I do really eugenix work and its my first choice . My only reservation is if I had any issues  about getting back out there with the 13hour travel. That why i initially looked european but waiting list and prices at some of the best guys out there dont really suit

• Like 1

Just now, Wanderer93 said:

Yeah . I have looked at a few but some of the top well known eu based surgeons prices are just a bit to high for my liking just now. I had the budget all sorted for eugenix so need to stay somewhere in that ball park. I do really eugenix work and its my first choice . My only reservation is if I had any issues  about getting back out there with the 13hour travel. That why i initially looked european but waiting list and prices at some of the best guys out there dont really suit

What sort of budget have you got in mind ? Dr Bicer is €2 per graft, HDC are about the same.. 

10 minutes ago, Wanderer93 said:

The thing that got me interested in dr seiadatan was he carries out entire transplant and ntoiced he was member of iahrs . He was recommended on best clinics eu website as well

Being a member of IAHRS does not guarantee he will be good Dr. Some of the best Drs worldwide are not a member, and on the flip side some of the worse are.

Best clinics eu website ? Sorry but these kind of websites don’t have any validity, it’s all driven by marketing. It’s a forum like this where you can actually see real patient reviews that count. Just be careful, a not so good clinic will always have availability at short notice, and good marketing ! I just want you to be careful in choosing. I will attach a chart which will help, the prices may be a little out now but it’s a good guide. 

A81B7E29-A8A7-4498-9E9D-CCC0A7BCAF52.jpeg

2 hours ago, JC71 said:

Being a member of IAHRS does not guarantee he will be good Dr. Some of the best Drs worldwide are not a member, and on the flip side some of the worse are.

Best clinics eu website ? Sorry but these kind of websites don’t have any validity, it’s all driven by marketing. It’s a forum like this where you can actually see real patient reviews that count. Just be careful, a not so good clinic will always have availability at short notice, and good marketing ! I just want you to be careful in choosing. I will attach a chart which will help, the prices may be a little out now but it’s a good guide. 

A81B7E29-A8A7-4498-9E9D-CCC0A7BCAF52.jpeg

I know i'm probably opening a hornets nest here but what is the issue with the IAHRS? 

They seem to generally come across where  is concerned and as guys that generally care about patients and integrity. I felt their entire reputation and premise is based on only accepting people with a track record of results and patient care. 

So what made you say some of the worst Doctors are on their list and who specifically? 

4 hours ago, Wanderer93 said:

I had mine reserved for March. I just didn't think i was going to get my Visa in time and moved it to May. Originally i paid £450ish directly with Virgin for near the end of mid March then moved to mid May and paid like a £2 difference around February 11th. 

I checked again and those same £450 flights in March a week ago were like £900. The one's in May are now £600+.

So i 100% get where you're coming from. The whole international travel requirements have changed and hopefully its going to get easier without a pre-departure COVID test needed but i think you have to arrange one on arrival. 

It's a shame you're a bit schedule bound but really hope you find somebody who can get you the quality you're looking for. 

I recently just re-arranged the holidays with work i need to book for May so fingers crossed no more changes. 

2 hours ago, NARMAK said:

I know i'm probably opening a hornets nest here but what is the issue with the IAHRS? 

They seem to generally come across where  is concerned and  as guys that generally care about patients and integrity. I felt their entire reputation and premise is based on only accepting people with a track record of results and patient care. 

So what made you say some of the worst Doctors are on their list and who specifically? 

I had mine reserved for March. I just didn't think i was going to get my Visa in time and moved it to May. Originally i paid £450ish directly with Virgin for near the end of mid March then moved to mid May and paid like a £2 difference around February 11th. 

I checked again and those same £450 flights in March a week ago were like £900. The one's in May are now £600+.

So i 100% get where you're coming from. The whole international travel requirements have changed and hopefully its going to get easier without a pre-departure COVID test needed but i think you have to arrange one on arrival. 

It's a shame you're a bit schedule bound but really hope you find somebody who can get you the quality you're looking for. 

I recently just re-arranged the holidays with work i need to book for May so fingers crossed no more changes. 

See i need end of march as it allows me to use holidays from two financial years to get enough time off. My holidays through the year get eaten up due to family so that allows me a good couple of weeks ar home to recover

1 minute ago, Wanderer93 said:

See i need end of march as it allows me to use holidays from two financial years to get enough time off. My holidays through the year get eaten up due to family so that allows me a good couple of weeks ar home to recover

Yeah, i get you. 

I'm disappointed for sure i had to move it from March tbh or risk not having my Visa in time and i feel like it doesn't sound like a lot where 2 months are concerned but those 3 months from April till June and change for post-op potentially would have kind of got me near the end of the ugly duckling phase and able to perhaps use fibres over the summer in the UK and not worry much. May as a date now means i'm peak ugly duckling during Summer and i am gonna look a lot more silly wearing around a cap than i probably would have over March, April and maybe bits of May.

Oh well, it is what it is. Just gotta roll with the punches as they say and hopefully it works out. 

34 minutes ago, NARMAK said:

Take a look at the list and you will find a very eclectic mix, I’m sure you will notice some Drs that you wouldn’t ever consider, Iet alone recommend. Quite a few of those are running a hair mill business model. For anybody looking for a hair transplant they could very well assume it’s going to mean quality, and it doesn’t. it’s very outdated. 

Edited by JC71
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, JC71 said:

Take a look at the list and you will find a very eclectic mix, I’m sure you will notice some Drs that you wouldn’t ever consider, Iet alone recommend. Quite a few of those are running a hair mill business model. For anybody looking for a hair transplant they could very well assume it’s going to mean quality, and it doesn’t. it’s very outdated. 

I haven't personally had a chance to evaluate on their list but the philosophy they espoused seems to come from a genuine place to ensure patient safety and make a body with standards to adhere to. 

It's a shame if that's the truth. Very much a shame. 

I felt like this forum, IAHRS etc. all seemed to be in that circle of "good guys" where we stay away from hair mills, educate people and create a framework for ethical and high quality clinics/surgeons to abide by for patient safety & results. 

Personally i just hope i've done enough research, made the right choice and can get my hair transplant done and be happy with the results. 

Do some digging on the forum about the guys you mentioned and also the different affiliates, IAHRS/ISHRS/ABHRS and you will find some good information. Yes the idea and premise is great, but in reality ? Not the case. Anyway I don’t want to derail the thread here, but for anybody looking for a hair transplant they need to be wary ! 👍🏽

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JC71 said:

Do some digging on the forum about the guys you mentioned and also the different affiliates, IAHRS/ISHRS/ABHRS and you will find some good information. Yes the idea and premise is great, but in reality ? Not the case. Anyway I don’t want to derail the thread here, but for anybody looking for a hair transplant they need to be wary ! 👍🏽

I'll have a look. Can you PM me any information you think would probably help open my eyes a bit more on this and make sure i get the right information you're talking about. 

Just now, JC71 said:

@Wanderer93Hope you manage to find a decent/elite Dr that fits In with your budget/time frame 🙏

Thanks for list . I have dropped dr bicer a message and some photos for an opinion.
It seems to be a minefield out there with so many false reviews and such.

I was always wary of turkey due to hair mills . I really want a dr lead procedure  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Wanderer93 said:

Thanks for list . I have dropped dr bicer a message and some photos for an opinion.
It seems to be a minefield out there with so many false reviews and such.

I was always wary of turkey due to hair mills . I really want a dr lead procedure  

Yup 👍🏽 Turkey has very few Drs/Clinics that are worthy, Dr Bicer though does 1 patient per day, 22+ years experience and is very involved throughout the whole procedure. As well as being forum recommended she is revered/recommended on other international forums too. Lots of patient and clinic reviews here. 
I have been deciding between Bicer and Eugenix the last couple of years, consulted with both. However it will be my 6th ht and I’m not in any rush 😂

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, JC71 said:

Yup 👍🏽 Turkey has very few Drs/Clinics that are worthy, Dr Bicer though does 1 patient per day, 22+ years experience and is very involved throughout the whole procedure. As well as being forum recommended she is revered/recommended on other international forums too. Lots of patient and clinic reviews here. 
I have been deciding between Bicer and Eugenix the last couple of years, consulted with both. However it will be my 6th ht and I’m not in any rush 😂

6th jeez im hoping im one and done I keep my hair very short so if i can even out my crown density and maintain i would probably add smp in a few years to .