Donald Trump ?

NW

The Donald.... as in Trump

Guess I see him too much on T.V. of late, but WTF is up with his hair ??

Way forward in the front and way recessed on the sides ??

Hair club, HT or just plain Goofy styling ??

Yes, I know this is nothing of grave importance...but thought I'd say something anyways, hedge-trimmers anyone ?

The Donald.... as in Trump

Guess I see him too much on T.V. of late, but WTF is up with his hair ??

Way forward in the front and way recessed on the sides ??

Hair club, HT or just plain Goofy styling ??

Yes, I know this is nothing of grave importance...but thought I'd say something anyways, hedge-trimmers anyone ?

but you would think, with that kind of wealth, a comb over is a poor person's fix. He could have had that fixed by now!

And it does "appear" he has decent crown hair ??

I read that he had some scalp reductions. He may even have some sort of flap.

Not every guy who got screwed up is able to have great results with repair surgery.

He may think that now that he has established a "look" in the public eye, he is stuck with that. If he were to change his appearance, it may attract even more attention than where he is now.

If you look at Donald Trump's picture 10-15 years ago in the 1980's-90's, his hair is styled the exact same way it is now but a lot more thicker. The part is in the same place but it doesnt look like a comb over because it is pretty thick. If you compare to how it looks now, the style is almost the same but he is A LOT MORE THIN all over-- thereby giving him a more comb over look. He was on the TODAY show 2 weeks ago and had the host pull his hair at 2 different angles to show viewers it isnt a wig.

I think the Donald now in his 60's just has gotten thin hair over the years and instead of cutting it short and styling it different-- he keeps it the same as he did when he was 40. He might have had some work done on the interior but I doubt it-- he just very think with long hair.

• 3 years later...

This is donald's signature. It gets him discussed. He loves having hair like that and still pull in hot chicks. Its his way of saying "i'm better then you even with hair like this". Its a passive aggressive thing.

The "signature" argument might help explain why the dork hasn't tried to fix his head, but I don't think that would explain how/why he took on such a ridiculous appearance in the first place many years ago.

Baldness just doesn't cover it IMHO. I think he's hiding a butchered head.

--------------------------------------------------

Have you seen his wife OH MY GOD is she hot... I mean I know we do the ht thing for ourselves (and to get more chicks) but my god is she hot.... Yeah shes Hot... I have been wondering that about him for a while now. Maybe he has come to peace with his wealth, appearance, fame, and his hot girlfriend or wife or probably both..

You only live once...